--

    My parents left Harry and I to babysit Sofi for the night while they went on a romantic getaway. Sofi being the six year old ball of energy that she was fell asleep at eleven pm due to her biologically battery draining after. Before that she made Harry and I play princess dress up with her. Harry was the princess, as was Sofi and I had to be a frog and hop around with my little sister on my back. Once Sofi was all tucked in with a glass of water on her bedside I went downstairs with Harry and we curled up on the couch watching movies. "This is like a girls night," I announced scooping some birthday cake ice-cream from the pint onto my spoon. Harry turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "A girls night? Aren't there facials, boy gossip and pillow fights."

"You're right, we're not doing this right. My mom has some guacamole left over in the fridge we can use that for our face masks," I winked standing up. Harry pulled me back down by the arm. "Actually; I think we're good," he said.

"Okay, well what about boy gossip. I heard that--"

"We're good on that front as well," he nodded. I smirked and grabbed a pillow. "Well, that leaves pillow fights," I said smacking him right in the face with the pillow. I fell back laughing at the expression on his face. He swiftly placed the pint of ice-cream down and peeled the covers back. "Alright, pineapple you asked for it," Harry said grabbing a couch pillow and smacking me right upside the head with it. "Ow! That really hurt!" I squealed clutching onto the side of my head and hiding my face. "Bullshit," Harry called. I started to make sobbing sounds. "Camila? Are you joking? I never know when you're being serious anymore," he said genuinely concerned and trying to move my hands away to assess the damage. I continued to sniffle as Harry tried to pry my hands away. "Camila, talk to me. I'm sorry," he said. Harry finally managed to pull my hands away and I started laughing. "You liar!" he said. I continued to laugh at the fact he fell for my theatrics and then I hit him in the face with the pillow. "Gotcha!" He stood up and ruffled his curly hair.

"You're toast," he said and with one with motion he had me slung over her shoulder. "Put me down!" I slapped his back and he slapped my ass right back. "Shhhh, Sofia is asleep," he stated walking me into the kitchen and outside. "Harry, stop!" I panicked as the breezy nighttime air surrounded me. "Put me down!" I said loudly.

"Your wish is my command," he said gently placing me down on the grass. I looked up at the sky, not too many stars were out tonight. Harry got on top of me and smiled in my face before placing his hand behind my hand and pulling my head up so my lips can meet his. He gave me small, soft pecks that were so slow they left me wanting more and then he rolled over onto the grass leaving me with my lips still puckered. "You're just gonna leave me like that?" I exclaimed. Harry laughed and stood up.

"Goodnight, pineapple," he winked before heading toward the house. "No!" I jumped to my feet and ran toward him. It was too late because h was already inside with the screen door shut, and smirking at me. "Stop!" I banged on the door.

"Shhhhh," he said. "The neighbors are going to think you're in danger."

"Harry Styles, you better open the door or so help me I will scream so loud," I warned.

"You wouldn't dare wake your sister up," he challenged and he was right. Sleep is a precious thing and my sister is a precious being and she needs sleep to continue to grow and blossom. I growled at Harry and pointed to the door handle. "Open it."

"Or what?" he smirked.

"I'll break up with you," I said trying to seem threatening.

"Yeah, right," he laughed. He knew I wasn't capable of anything. I wasn't ballsy, even if it were a joke. Damn him. "Fine, I'll sleep out here." I said. Harry nodded.

"I'll see you in the morning, goodnight. I love you," he said walking back inside.

  Funny. He thinks he can get rid of me that easily? This is war curly. I snuck around to the side of the house and thankfully the small window in the basement was still open. I started to squeeze myself through until I was in completely. I quickly locked it and tip- toed toward the stairs although I'm sure my arm was bleeding from scraping it on something in the sneak process.

    I pushed open the basement door and Harry was leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. "You know, your ideas for things that shpuld go on during a sleepover are getting pretty extreme," he stated. "I mean climbing through windows." My jaw dropped and I was instantly defeated. White flag up. I surrender. "How'd you know I'd do that?"

"I actually listen to everything you say. When we first hung out you were telling me a story about how when you wouldn't get you way with your parents you'd say you were sleeping outside and when you thought the coast was clear you'd sneak through the window."

"You got me..." I frowned. "I can never do anything right." he kissed my pouty lips and laughed.

"You do everything right.. except sneak attacks, but we'll just consider that as simply a minor flaw in the system." I laughed as Harry kissed my nose. "Now come on, we gonna cuddle or what?" he said sliding his arm over my shoulder and leading us into the living room. I never wanted to experience any of this with anyone else. I only wanted to make a fool of myself with Harry, forever.