DWM 8.

It's been two weeks since the party fiasco occured and drunk Camila came out to play, or cry and start altercations. I saw Madison when I came back from Harry's flat and she approached me with her two minions. I apologized for everything, and she rolled her eyes telling me I better not get in her way next time. I wasn't planning on being in her way at all in order to get out of it. She hates me.

    I'd hung out with Harry every single day since I'd met him. We went out to eat, took walks, went bowling, went to the movie theatre, watched movies at his apartment, went on a double date with Ally and Troy, and my feelings for him were blossoming out of control like a rose garden and the thorns were inches away from my heart and if something went sour between us the sharp thorns were going to prick my heart, my heart that I've never opened up for another guy, romantically. So, I did what the girls do in the movies, I decided to avoid him. I did not need this uneasy feeling in the pit of stomach whenever he smiled at me, or when his green eyes met my less than average brown eyes or the want I had to kiss him whenever he was staring straight ahead at something. It's terrifying how quick it is to fall for every aspect of one individual. Their every quirk, just to be so intoxicated by it. I didn't need that. I was here for school, not to have some whirlwind cinematic romance that would come to a sudden hault at the end of this two and a half months.

   The girls boyfriends were having a guys day out and so that's what the girls and I decided to do, well girls day out... not guys. We decided to start it off with a nail day, then go to the shops and end it with some food. Rest and relaxation time with my favorite ladies. "So, have you and Harry kissed yet?" Normani asked turning to me from her spa chair. I shook my head. "Interesting. I would have thought you kissed. I mean you're with the guy every second of everyday."

"That's not true. There's school during the day and then theres sleeping, I sleep, and when I'm showering or doing my buisness on the toilet. He's not there for that either." I said feeling uncomfortable. Normani laughed. "Oh shut your face. Are you hanging out later?"

"No, we're having girls day."

"Girls day, not night. You can hang with your boo." I laughed and shook my head.

"He's not my boo. He's a friend."

"A friend that you are feeling and he's feeling you too."

"Okay we're done discussing Harry." I looked down at the woman painting my toes a pale pink.

    "Fine. Whatever makes you feel better. I do have one last question though." I let out a small groan and turned my head to her. "What?"

"Why didn't ya'll hang out yesterday? Dinah said you were cooped up on your bed having a movie marathon."

"That's true. I just, wanted some me time. Is that so bad?"

"No.. no. Power to you." she said, I nodded and closed my eyes.

    I was soon snapped out of my serene bliss when my phone vibrated twice on my lap. I looked to see who texted me,

curly: is it weird that I miss you already? ha. can you atleast answer one text so I know you're alright? xxx

    I hit reply and had my thumbs hovering above my keyboard but I couldn't allow myself to lower them and make words. I placed my phone back onto my lap, and closed my eyes again, this time I wasn't going to open them until I was told my nails were done.

-

curly: alright. this is strange. I'm giving you until the end of the night to text back before I send a search crew out to find you.