DWM 15.

I followed Mr. Haraam to the familiar conference room that I spent a part of my afternoon in. "Camila, have a seat." I knew the dumb drill. I was just ready for the verdict. "So, we had a meeting with Mrs. Greene," he began, he was like Mario Lopez or Ryan Seacrest, building up all of this anxiety and anticipation just to cut to a commercial break. "And she reviewed your transcripts, your attendance and your school records and it came up that you have a spotless one. She said you're a great student and you have been handing in all assignements that we assign here. I read your paper on Samuel Pepys earlier and it was quite phenomenal."

Thank you Harry and Liam.

    "It was tough because you did break the rules however the most recent escape was due to an emergency and you haven't given me a reason not to believe that you were telling the truth, so you may stay for the remainder of the trip." My eyes widened and I had an uncontrollable smile on my face as I jumped to my feet. "Oh my God! Thank you! Thank you so much! You have no idea how grateful I am! I swear, I will never sneak out again. I swear. Wow, thank you. I would hug you but that's probably really weird wow." Two tears escaped their home in my sockets but they were purely tears of joy. "You're welcome. However hotel security is going to be patrolling these halls 24/7, any attempt to sneak out is reported and you will be kicked out certainly, anyone that does it will. Now, get back to your room you have fifteen minutes before faculty starts check ins." I nodded and rushed for the door but then I remembered the reason I was so calm when I walked in here.

Operation take down that bitch.

     "Oh, and Mr. Haraam.." I turned around. He raised an eyebrow. "Yes Camila?"

"I don't like to stir up drama and so I didn't say anything when you first found out about my "sneaking out"" He wasn't following, but the look on his face was saying "do tell more" I pulled a seat out. I understand I was free to go but the rest of my trip just wouldn't be enjoyable with Madison lingering around. "I don't know how to sugarcoat this, so I'm just going to come right out and say it.." I put on my best 'I'm so full of concern' voice and cleared my throat. "The reason Madison and her friends told on me is because I found out something about Madison, and so they were trying to get rid of me so I wouldn't say anything...." I left suspense filling the air.

     "Well what is it?" curiousity was obviously killing the cat. I let out a sigh. "What's rule number one again?" I asked, although I knew.

"No drugs or alcohol that calls for immediate suspension from the trip."

"Wow... that's a bummer."

"Miss. Cabello, are you implying that Miss. Beer has one or both of those items in her possession?" I didn't say anything, I kind of gave him a silent answer. "Camila, that is a very serious accusation." he sternly said.

"I know, but it's the truth. And when you see her with a water bottle, just know it's rarely water." I stood up making my way toward the door and then I was out.

     All of my friends were in my room when I got back. "Oh my." I held my chest startled by the crowd.

"You're not crying. Why aren't you crying?" Ally asked. "She's not crying you guys."

"I'm starting to think you guys want me to leave..." I said.

"No!" Dinah gasped.

"Wait, oh my God does that mean you're staying?" Lauren said. I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, I felt like a balloon so infalted with air and I was going to pop any second. That trivial second was now. "I'M STAYING!" I jumped up and down clapping and all of my friends joined in.

      Once we all settled down Siope asked, "How'd you do it? You told on Madison?"

"Well no not in the beginning. I bless my motivation for doing school work and my mother and father practically dragging me out of bed every morning. Basically Mrs. Greene saw I was a good student and is giving me one last chance." I smiled, relieved.