DWM 6.

"Are you almost done?" Harry asked. He was sitting on a cushioned bench that was set against a wall beside famous paintings. I walked around in a small circle as I read over my paper making sure I got everything. "Yes! All done!" I exclaimed, making my way past a class and over to Harry. We'd been here for hour and a half and for most of that Harry was sitting on any flat surface he could find. "You said you'd help me but I found everything on my own." I nudged him as we walked side by side toward the exit. "Yes well I was too busy taking photographs of you with your camera."

"I never asked you, I only told you to hold it."

"Right, well you looked so passionate in what you were doing, I just had to capture the moment." he stated. "I got quite the candids."

   "Liam you cheeky bastard! If I would have known you were coming in today I would have started a riot." Harry said to a boy his age that was standing behind the podium, he kind of resembled David Beckham. "Well good thing I didn't tell you," Liam announced. "Why are you coming to a museum. That's slightly out of character." he chuckled, taking a ticket from a woman and a small child, allowing them to gain entrance. "I'm a changed man." he joked with a grin.

"Is this the girl that's changed you?" he also joked. "I'd stray away from Harry here, a few screws are loose in his head." I laughed. "Since Harry isn't introducing you I'm--" Harry cut Liam off.

"Camila, this is my best mate Liam, Zayn's roommate and Liam, this is a girl that was literally torn from my dreams and brought to reality, Camila." I laughed at Harry's words and shook Liam's hand.

"Pleasure meeting you Camila. Now Harry, you need to go before my boss comes around."

"Right. I'll see you Friday."

"So tomorrow."

"Precisely." Harry saluted Liam and we left.

   "He looks like David Beckham." I said once we were back in the car. "Don't tell him that. It just inflates his ego. But anyways, do you want to

come back to my place and grab a bite to eat? Looking at historical artifacts starved me." Go back to his place? I've seen movies like this too. The guy brings the unknowing girl back to his chambers and then tries to seduce her. Harry let out a small chuckle which pulled me out of my cinematic thoughts. "Ah, I see that look on your face. You think I'm going to try and make a move." I turned to Harry still tense in my seat.

"No! I never said that."

"You didn't have to say it. Your expression says enough. Thanks for thinking I'm that kind of guy. It means a tremendous amount. I'll take you back to the hotel." I can sense irritation in his voice.

"No!" I practically pleaded. Harry looked at me with a smirk. "I don't want to go back to the hotel. I want to hang out with you." I realized I probably sounded desperate and sunk down a little in my seat.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. I just.. I never hung out with a guy so it's still very.. very brand new to me. I never know what to expect and I can only base things off of stupid movies a portion of which I watch on lifetime. I don't want you to think that I think any of less of you, I'm just a newbie." Harry smiled filling in the silence of my words.

"Boy oh boy, you weren't kidding when you said you talk too much most times." I knew he was only joking but I still reached over and gave him a playful slap.

   We sung along to the radio until he parked his car in front of his flat and we made our way inside, the wind making the fly aways that hung from my bun literally fly away while staying attached.  I heard music coming from inside the flat and looked at Harry who was turning the key in the doorknob. "That's just my roommate." he pushed open the door and it was surprisingly tidy for being a place guys lived. A blonde haired boy was picking shirts up that were strewn across the sofa. He shoved them into a small wicker basket. "Niall, you could've been faster than that." Harry said tossing his keys aside.