DWM 27.

Harry was coming tomorrow, and I couldn't shake the anxious feeling that was making a home inside of me. In a matter of hours I was going to be running into his arms while everyone nearby in the airport stared at us like love doesn't last- but I know it does; I can just feel it. What he and I have is not a fling.

"Tomorrow is Thursday. Prom is Friday- Nows the time to get excited.You are dismissed, have a great rest of your day St. Sundale High School. Just two and a half weeks, and you can all say hello Summer break." Everyone started to clap, but not me. I jumped to my feet, and made a dash out of the classroom. Dinah, who didn't have a class last period, was leaned up against a white locker.

"Prom is in two days! Are you excited?!" Dinah's arm was wrapped around my shoulder so tight, I thought she was trying to choke me. "I'm warming up to the idea of prom. I wasn't much of a fan because I thought I was going to attend it alone, while you all had your boyfriends there," I trailed off. Dinah laughed, "girl don't be such a downer."

I looked behind her, and noticed that her boyfriend wasn't adding his smart remarks. "Where's Siope?" I questioned.

"He skipped out early with Masi,"

"Why?" I asked. He's our ride home. "We have to walk? My house isn't in walking range of the school," I complained. "And Lauren is sick, so she can't drive me home-" Dinah threw her hand over my mouth. "Relax little Cabello. I already talked to Ally, and she said Troy doesn't mind going out of his way to take us home." I let out a breath. I just wanted to hurry, and get home so I can finish unpacking my suitcases- a task that I've been hardcore lazing on- and tidy up my room; and the rest of my house, so when Harry comes he doesn't think I live in a pig sty, even though his flat, if not managed by Niall, would be a pig sty.

-

"The limo situation is taken care of right? I don't want prom to roll around, and end up having to ride in a side car, while Masi rides the bike," Normani was obviously concerned. Troy laughed from the front seat as he made a stop in front of my house. "I've got the limo all taken care of, just talked to my uncle yesterday. He's got it on reserve for us," he assured us. I waved goodbye to my friends, and climbed over Dinah to get out of the car.

Before I even got up to the porch I could hear spanish music blaring from inside my house. I pushed the door open, and saw that my mother was cleaning. Less for me to have to do. Now I could just focus on upstairs.

I was finally emptying out my suitcases, and returning things to their rightful locations. I got to the bottom of my last floral suitcase, and that's when a letter that I had forgotten all about caught my eye. I pulled it out, and ran my fingers along Harry's handwriting that spelled out my name.

Not waiting a moment longer, the desire and anticipation I had to read what was tucked inside of this dingy off white envelope took over my fingers, and I tore the seal open pulling out the folded up paper that seemed to be ripped from a notebook:

'Camila,

It sucks that you are leaving so soon, and no one else is to blame but me. You would still be here, had you not snuck out to be with me. If we wouldn't have gotten into what would be classified as the worlds dumbest arguement. I hope that you are reading this on the plane, missing me as much as I am missing you already. It's mad to think how quickly we fell for one another, and how hard it hit. I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I became attracted to you physically the moment I saw you walk up to our table, and I mentally and emotionally became attached to you when we were talking in Old English Meadows.- From then and there I knew I had to have you; and I didn't care how persitant I had to be. Now I can say you are my girlfriend, and it doesn't matter the distance that is seperating the both of us, because I know for certain that we can make it work. I have never in my days been so infatuated with someone. I mean, really, I'm writing a letter for crying out loud! I know you don't see it, based on the way you talk down on yourself sometimes, but you are such a beautiful human being inside out, and I just want to shout it from the highest peak of the Earth from a bullhorn, and then with that bullhorn I will shout it in your face with the hopes that maybe you will comprehend it. Meeting you was meant to happen, and nothing can go wrong from here. I won't let you down, and I hope you'll never let me down. Here is the part I have been moving toward. I love you Camila. I know your eyes are probably bulging out of your head as you read that phrase, but I truly love you. I know it's really early on, and people will say it's merely puppy love, but it's so much more than that. What I love about you is your mind, and how passionate you are when you speak about what's on it. I love your brown eyes, and how you catch me looking at you, but you look away real quick, because you get shy and think I'm picking apart your flaws when I am merely just admiring the blessing I was given. I love your laugh, and the way you laugh at my stupid jokes, and I laugh at yours because afterall, teamwork makes the dreamwork. Your laugh is actual music to my ears. I can't even begin to contemplate how you can find one bad thing about yourself, because all of those things are what I fell in love with even before I fell in love with you.. I hope you aren't put off by the length of this letter, or by the fact that I said I love you, and meant it, or by the fact that I put it in writing, and didn't say it to your face. I'm afraid to say it in person, worst case scenario is you tell me to piss off and that I'm creepy for saying it so soon. I feel more safe in the confines of a pen and ripped out paper from a journal. I'm only human, and I feel super sappy saying everything I said, but you got me that way. Thank you for being you, and I hope you never change (wow that sounds like an entry in a year book. U ROCK. NEVER CHANGE) I'm going to miss you, and I hope the rest of your flight and arrival back home is safe. I will not hesitate to keep in touch, and you better not either. This isn't the end, it's only a see you later to our London adventures. I love you pineapple.

-Your Curly

I let out a deep breath, and wiped away a tear. He really loves me, I was starting to think maybe I was hallucinating the fact that he may have meant he loves me when he said he loves hanging out with me. I picked my phone up, wiping away a tear again.

"Hey, it's Harry. I'm not available as you can tell, leave a message. It'd be greatly appreciated."

I hung up, and tried to call again. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see him to finally be able to tell him that I love him. I needed to do it now.

"Hey, it's Harry. I'm not avail-"

I hung up again, and tossed my phone on my bed, and that's when it started to ring. I got excited for a minor second, until I saw that it was Lauren. "Hey."

"Are you okay? You sound, stuffy?" she didn't sound like she was sick as she stated early this morning in an informative text that she was missing school. "I'm fine, I just finally read the letter Harry wrote me," I glanced back at the paper. It was so much more then I would imagine would be written. I didn't know that someone could find me so meaningful to them. "Wait, so that means you're home?"

"I am, yeah. Why?"

"I want to drop something off at your house, I'm already on my way."

"Aren't you sick?" I questioned.

"I kind of lied about that so I can skip out on school. I didn't have any important things to do, so I opted for catching up on my sleep," Lauren said.

"Nothing important? The teachers are talking about finals," I seriously said. Lauren laughed. "Chill out Camz. I'll beep when I'm out front."

"What are bringing me?"

"I was cleaning out my closet, and I found a few shirts I borrowed from you, look I gotta focus on the road. I'll see you in a bit." and with that Lauren hung up the phone.

I went back to my recent call logs, and gave Harry one more shot before I gave up, and just waited until I saw him in the airport. I really don't want to come off as annoying.

"Hey, it's Harry.-"

I hung up, tossed my phone aside, and fell back on my bed. I read over the letter twice, I was going for an obsessive third until I heard Lauren. BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP. I stood up, and threw my bedroom door open. My mom was mopping the hallway floor. "Who's out there beeping like a loquita?" she asked.

"The loquita herself." I laughed. I tiptoed past her, and down the stairs.

When I pulled open the door, I thought I was either losing my freaking mind; or that I was actually in a movie, and in that movie I was dreaming, because nothing was making sense. Parked in my driveway was Lauren's car. Leaned against the hood of that car was Lauren, and Zayn. And standing a few feet away from me with a bouquet of red and pink roses grasped tightly in his hand was a grinning Harry.