DWM 44.

"I don't want to scare you off, Camila, but I truly see my entire future in you," Harry said as we swung on the swing set at the park. I pulled my attention from Sofi who was climbing the jungle gym and to Harry. I had a smile on my face and he intwined his fingers in mine. "Scare me off? Boy, are you crazy?" I rhetorically asked. The date was revealed that Harry was leaving me in two days and I just wished at that moment that I had a little pocket-sized Harry that I could keep with me forever. I wouldn't have to worry about him hopping in an airplane and flying back overseas. He was right, knowing when he was leaving did make me only worry about that date coming up instead of basking in the now. I was trying my best to do so, but it felt like I was walking around unavoidable broken glass.

    "I'm being serious," Harry said placing his hand on mine. "We haven't even been together for half a year yet and I already know we're gonna make it to the very end and then some." I could just tell I was blushing by the immense amount of heat that rose to my cheeks all at once. "Can you swing with me?" Sofi asked running up to the two of us.

"Okay," I said standing up. Sofi placed her hand on mine and looked up at me. "Not you, Kaki." I placed my hand over my heart, offended, as Harry laughed, standing up. "I still love you... I guess even though I'm pretty sure you just stole my boyfriend.." I ruffled her hair and she did a carefree laugh that was loud, but music to my ears. Sofi then pulled Harry by the arm over to the swing and I smiled as I watched all of this taking place.

     We remained in the park until it started to get late and my parents sent both Harry and I repetitive worried texts before they started up with the calls. They couldn't believe we were at the park for the amount of time we were. I told my parents that we were going to walk to a frozen yogurt shop and then we'd head back home.

     "My treat," Harry said as we approached the colorful building. There were a few people who already had their yogurt and were sitting outside enjoying their self serve froyo. "Get whatever you want." That was the best thing Sofi ever heard because a toothy grin that could have swallowed her face appeared. "You're the best, Harry!" she exclaimed pulling the door open and running inside. "No chocolate crunch!" I shouted out before the door closed.

"No chocolate crunch? But that's the best," Harry said holding the door open for me.

"It's the best until you're cleaning up the chocolate crunch bedazzled vomit," I said not leaving much to the imagination.

    Sofi decided on chocolate froyo, with gummy worms and sprinkles. Harry went with banana flavored froyo with banana slices and mango bobas, and I opted for vanilla froyo, with caramel covered banana slices, gummy bears, mango bobas, chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream. "Are you going to miss me, Sofi?" Harry asked as we sat outside at the fancy tables and enjoyed our deserts. "Where are you going?" she asked pulling out a gummy worm and popping it into her mouth. I looked at Harry and silently ate my froyo wishing this conversation wasn't occuring. So much for trying to ignore the huge elephant in the room. "Back home to England," he said.

"Where is that at?" Sofi asked.

"It's where there are a bunch of other people who talk like me. I live there," he said.

"You're leaving us?" Sofi asked her eyes widening. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Yeah Harry, you're leaving us?" Harry dipped two fingers into my cup and wiped whip cream on my nose. "That's where I live, Sofia. And it's really far away from you guys and I would love to be with you guys all the time, but it costs a lot of money and to make a lot of money I have to work a lot," he explained to her and she was nodding as she listened. "You're going to the same place you went when you left Kaki last time?"

"Yes, that's exactly where I'm going. It won't be the last time you see me though, I promise," he said. Sofi held out one of her small pinkies and Harry chuckled to himself and held out his large pinky. "I pinky promise," he said. I watched in awe and tried not to shed a tear at this sentimental moment as I wiped the whipped cream off of my nose.