Chapter 52

I knew the words were coming but that didn't make it hurt any less.

When they rubbed my back in attempted comfort, when they offered me a free choice of beverage.

Nothing helped.

I just sat there, immersed in my own thoughts.

What angered me the most is that she didn't die by the wound.

No...

She died by the blood loss. The motherfucking doctors didn't make it in time and she lost so much blood her heart stopped.

If they... If I was fast enough she could have been here.. With me.

"Billie?" A voice called.

I raised my eyes and met the worried gaze of my brother. I let out a strangled cry and jumped into his arms.

"S-She's gone." I blubbered.

"Shhh... I know Bil.. I know." He comforted, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Billie?" Another voice called, this one sounding small.

I recognized that voice.

My breath hitched in my throat.

And I turned around.

----------------------------------

Autumn's P.O.V.

"Thank you bitches for coming out tonight New York!" Danielle screamed.

Isaac and Eli had invited Abigail and I to go to Dani's concert and we happily agreed.

I mean - who gives up the offer of free entertainment.

Not this bitch.

I even got to meet the performer, Danielle Bregoli. As we met her, I was super nervous about her attidude after the way she acted on Dr. Phil.

But she was sweet.

For the most part.

I also got to see Tana for the second time since the party that started it all.

I'm not gonna lie, Danielle's music isn't that bad and she had me belting out random words.

After the show, we all went our to dinner to celebrate and it was really nice.

I sat next to my loving boyfriend, who had an arm slung around my shoulder.

Dani sat across from us next to Tana and Isaac next to her.

Abigal was awkwardly placed on the outside of me, seemingly forgotten.

"Honestly at this point I just say fuck it." Tana said.

We were sharing the mottos we go through life by and I was more than excited to share mine.

"What about you Autumn?" Isaac asked sweetly.

"You only live one fucking life so do whatever the fuck you want and hope nobody dies." I said confidently.

The whole table erupted into laughter.

"This my bitch right here." Dani exclaimed, giving me a high five.

"Have y'all talked to Billie lately?" Abby asked, finally finding a reason to hop into the conversation.

"I facetimed her the other night, she seemed a bit tired but nothing out of the ordinary." Elijah explained, shrugging.

Abigail just nodded slowly before averting her attention back to her phone.

This was nice. Spending time with the people I cared about, even though I only knew half of them.

It felt super good.

-----------------------------

Stefanie's P.O.V.

"Hello welcome hooooommee." I sang.

She stood before the judges, excitedly bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Um." Sharon said, wincing slightly.

Simon stood there, head against his flat palm.

Louis just sat there, smiling.

"It's a no from me." Simon stated.

-------------------------

A/N

I.... I don't know

I'm so sorry Stef I couldn't help but add the last scene.

THANKS FOR READING! <3