« 15 »

The Day Off
4322 words
April 16, 2019

"Trust me nothing bad is going to happen."
- k.nj

"This is so awesome!" Namjoon exclaims as he throws himself on the mattress of his hotel

"This is so awesome!" Namjoon exclaims as he throws himself on the mattress of his hotel. "I get to actually explore this place for the entire day!" He was beyond thrilled once he heard the news earlier in the morning from Byeol and Jocelyn - who were still with him sat at the corner lounge area of the hotel room.

Apparently once Kang was thrilled that Namjoon signed under him and Choco he thought as a reward he'd clear off the teen's schedule to let him experience what Deluxe Hotel had to offer. He also felt pretty bad that Namjoon was always in and out of the hotel room and not anywhere else of Deluxe besides the Cafeteria and Lobby.

"Kang's a good boss, it was likely he'd surprise you like this." Jocelyn praises his boss with a smile as Byeol nods in agreement.

Namjoon lets out a deep sigh before thinking, "I'm grateful but also sad at the same time.." Both the girls looked confused and gave each other a look after he said that.

"Why is that?" Jocelyn wonders, frowning at the way his face pouted once sitting up from the bed.

"It's just.." He rubs the back of his nape, sighing deeply again, "you guys helped me a lot throughout the last two days. It might not seem like much but to me it means a lot. I've gotten more comfortable with the two of you..it's gonna be different without you guys around - " His face was slammed with a couch pillow from Byeol who was beat red on the face, seeming angry.

"Shut up! You act like we're not going to exist anymore!" she fumes.

"she's right." Jocelyn says calmly with a nod, "We're under the same company after all. Yeah sure, we won't see each other that frequently like how we do now but when we do we'll make the moments count."

With that reassurance he smiles warmly at the two women who felt like more than just guides or escorts - he thought of them as friends.

"Okay then," He hops up on his feet, feeling energetic, "What do you think we should do first?"

"Hold up," Byeol says, "What do you mean by 'we'? are you planning on inviting other people or something?"

"Nope," Namjoon replies, "I'm talking about you guys."

"Huh?" the two women say in unison.