« 14 »

The Contracts
4321 words
March 7, 2019

"So...will you do it?"
"Yes!"

It was a new morning, the clock reading 7:20 AM

It was a new morning, the clock reading 7:20 AM. Normally, on his own, Namjoon would never wake up that early unless he had something to do that's planned. What would be the reason, the answer is simple. It was because of the new environment.

Whenever people crash at another person's home for a sleepover the guests always tend to wake up faster than the residence owner- it resembled to his situation.

It was the same when he stayed at Busan's castle for the first time. He's gotten fairly use to being there, now he has to worry about another unfamiliar surrounding. The bed that he was on was comfortable, like the bed back at the castle, and the interior of everything looked so fresh and neat, he was scared of even moving a vase. He wondered to himself if the people that stayed at Deluxe for the first time felt the same way. He realizes then that, the people that stay here aren't regular people staying at some hotel to go to Disney the next day, they're first class consisted of business company owners, music celebrities, top models, popular sports players, and royalty. They aren't like him who was fascinated by a bathtub that could turn into a Jacuzzi, the people that are staying at Deluxe are obviously use to what luxury can offer.

Once he's getting up from the bed and stretches out his limbs, feeling bones crack here and there, he glances over to the drawer with a flat screen TV above it. There he saw something new sitting atop the drawer. It was a bouquet of sunset colored flowers with pretty little vines sticking out prettily. There was a beige card propped up against it, along with a sticky note near.

He rubs at his eyes to wipe the sleepiness away as he walks over to the flowers. As he's near the bouquet the smell was nice and clear- reminding him of a bath and body works store during spring. Namjoon takes hold of the small beige envelope and opens it to see a light pink card. Inside it read, 'We're so glad to be working with you!' from everyone in KangDae Co.

Then he looks over to the sticky note,

'We hope you like the flowers, they're pretty hard to find. If you feel hungry Deluxe serves breakfast every morning from 5-12. Get ready at 2:10, we'll be picking you up to start the day - Byeol'

At the mention of breakfast his stomach starts to grumble. He made sure to remember the important areas of the hotel and he clearly knew the way to the cafeteria- it left a mark on him at how amazing the theme was.

He started to get himself decently ready, starting with his face, then his hair, and then to his attire. For now, he let his hair down- flattening the strands that were out of place and dressed in comfortable capri-pants, black converse, and a loose short sleeve shirt- one that would suit well for a man with very broad shoulders but sadly he doesn't have that.

He finally stuffs the bag he carries everywhere and slings it over his shoulder before heading out with the key card in hand.

Once he closes the door behind him he heads towards the elevator, pressing button 'Lobby'. Before the elevator doors could be closed, a hand stops them from shutting. He flinched at the sudden action and locked eyes with a woman with the silkiest of black hair- probably silkier than Byeol's. This woman's hair was longer than Byeol's however, and had makeup that was more darker toned.