« 2 »

Message
2973 words
February 14, 2018

"김남준은 여기에 살고 있습니까?"
— 전령

"Thank you again, for being here with us today King Park

"Thank you again, for being here with us today King Park." The interviewer bows his head once the cameras stop rolling and the live broadcast finished.

"Thank you for having me here." King Park smiles as he adjust the tie around his neck.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was on his phone scrolling through his social media's, whistling at how, already, the arranged marriage topic has spread quickly.

Recaps and clips showing the King's statement about the marriage and theories of what could possibly happen or people wondering who would be Prince Jimin's spouse crowded his entire feed.

The next day, people talked about it all over campus, being it the best conversation starter in every situation.

"I wonder who's the lucky person that's gonna marry Prince Jimin." Jungkook started off during lunch as he set down his tray on the table they always sat at.

"Who ever it is I kind of feel sorry for them." Namjoon comments as he pops a fry in his mouth.

"Oh yeah," Hoseok smiles at this, "how so?"

"Think about it, this is the 21 century and a forced arrange marriage between two people who obviously never met each other before is pretty sad..." Namjoon goes on, "for all we know Jimin probably has a girlfriend that no one knows about. All of a sudden he has to leave her to marry someone else, that's a nightmare."

"I mean yeah," Jungkook ponders, "but if you think about it that's his problem, whatever happens, happens, it's not like it's going to affect us." Jungkook had a point.

"Though I wouldn't mind marrying someone with deep pockets." Jungkook adds as he laughs to himself.

Namjoon nudges the other's shoulder with a scoff, "you have to marry someone that you love not someone who has money."

"Right." Hoseok agrees as he pokes a hole through a juice box given to them in the lunch line.

"Who ever it is I hope they'll be happy with him." Namjoon says as he sips from a Gatorade drink from the vending machine's that he bought not too long ago. "If they weren't because of their different backgrounds more bad things could happen."

"Let's hope it doesn't." Jungkook goes along as he munches on his burger.

During it all, the King and his son Jimin were back in Busan, waiting at the throne while two guards were on each side of them along with another set of guards by a door on the other side of the room.