« 4 »

Escape
2935 words
February 25, 2018

"지금부터 내가하는 말을 따라해라, 알았지?"
— 정호석

He wore a white sleeved collared shirt with small red flowers printed onto it

He wore a white sleeved collared shirt with small red flowers printed onto it. He had a navy blue tie around his neck with a striped red snake on the front. His shirt tucked inside the tan colored slacks with a checker board pattern. His sleeves were rolled up as his wrist was adorned with a leather brown watch. To finish it all off he wore princetown leather slippers from Gucci.

The man—Taehyung, poses in front of a white background, sitting with one leg folded onto the other with his back slouched back and his elbow propped onto the arm rest beside him. The couch he sat on was made of black leather with white fur pillows. His head rested onto the palm of his hand with his eyes staring directly at the canon camera before him. The tense zooming in and flickering every now and then due to the photographer positioning it for a perfect shot.

The couple flashes from the camera didn't even faze Taehyung as he stayed in his position, shifting every know and then when the photographer told him so.

"Perfect, as always." The photographer praises with a smile on his face when he revisits the shots he took.

Taehyung smirked with cocky glint in his eyes, a small hum escaping his lips, "naturally." His thick accented voice mutters.

Heels clicked against the flooring from a distance. The sound coming closer, causing his left ear to twitch and trail his eyes over to where the sound came from.

His right brow lifts when he caught site of his assistant wearing a white long sleeve ruffle blouse, a short black pencil skirt and simple black stilettos. Her long back hair straightened and her makeup—strong eyeliner with eyeshadow making her eyes have an intense glare to them and glossy red lips.

She stands before him, leaning in to whisper in his ear. The news presented to him makes his expression fall from its laid back composure. The end of his left arched brow twitches as he closes his eyes. Sighing through his nose he opened his eyes again and stands up from the leather couch.

He fixes up his navy tie and looks at his photographer, "I'll be taking my leave earlier, that won't be a problem would it?" He keeps his tone as monotone as he could.

"Of course, have a good day, Kim." The photographer waves at him with a simple smile of reassurance before unhooking his camera off the tripod.

During the time, Namjoon gave up pretty quickly at his chance to escape. He manages to find a stress ball in one of Jimin's desk drawers when he was spinning around on his leather reclining chair.