« 9 »

Trance
2242 words
June 10, 2018

어쩌면 우리는 하나가 될 것입니다.

"I didn't think so many of our classmates would get worried about us

"I didn't think so many of our classmates would get worried about us." Namjoon says as he scrolls through his feed on Twitter and instagram. Even his messages were flooded with concerns of both his and Hoseok's disappearance.

"Same here.." Hoseok's voice trails off as he reads through notifications. It was night time by now and the two gathered together in the room Hoseok stayed in. Namjoon didn't think that the King would take the other so seriously about wanting navy blue walls.

A couple of maids that worked in the castle dressed them up in pajamas that he'd never thought he'd wear. His were crazy soft, being silk material and all. They had small little bear prints that matched well with the soft pink color of the fabric. Hoseok's was silk as well, with striped print and fabric being a midnight black.

"Has Jungguk contacted you yet?" Namjoon questions and Hoseok shakes his head disappointingly, "not since I've gotten into the hospital no."

"I've tried contacting him earlier today before I showered but I'm still left on delivered.." Namjoon's shoulders sulk as he opens the chat, still no sign.

"Have you tried calling him?"

"I have," Namjoon says, "but he won't pick up.

All Hoseok does is escape a heavy sigh while leaning back on the headboard with the crazy amount of pillows scattered all around him.

"Look Namjoon, I'm sure he's fine, he's probably just busy right now." Hoseok tried to convince and Namjoon just nods slowly.

"Anyway," Hoseok changes the subject, "how long do you think we'll be doing this running away thing?"

"I don't know.." Namjoon spoke truthfully, "until I have the guts to confront them I guess."

"Hmm..." The other hums. "I get it, I won't rush you." He adds.

"By the way where do you think Jimin will take me?"

"The special event he was talking about before?" Hoseok wanted to know if they were on the same page. The other nods.

"He's probably going to take you to a wedding or birthday party, how would I know." Hoseok yawns, turning in his side as his arms stretch out to grab ahold of a near by pillow to hug close to his chest.

"I'm..kinda nervous." Namjoon shuffles a bit on the mattress, playing with the silks under him with his fingers.

"Why?" Hoseok's voice comes out muffled by how his face squishes against the pillows.

"Cause...what if it's somewhere fancy, like y'know maybe a big celebration where there's crystal chandeliers and actual wine glasses- not the plastic ones!"