"You'll take me with you?"

"I don't have the power to do that." He smiles sadly at me and before I can say something he's moving forward close to my ear as the wind picks up around us.

"Just let me in Keylin. That way we can be together. You won't have to go through the pain alone. Never again if you let me in..." He says into my ear and I frown in confusion as he moves back but caresses my neck with his hand. Close to my scratch marks that were now starting to sizzle.

"How?" I question furrowing my brows and he chuckles lightly as his hand cups my cheek.

"Just say yes my beautiful elf boy.." He smiles at me lovingly and I frowned at his words, he never used to call me that but I didn't pay attention to it as I wipe my tears and nod my head.

"Fine. As long as I can be with you. Yes." I say in defeat and his smile widens.

The wind suddenly picks up, turning cold and dark and I look up at Raen and...

No. It wasn't Raen.

In that moment I realised that it wasn't ravens spirit trying to reach out to me this whole time as I had thought it was. This was something else.

Malakei was right.

Those were my last thoughts as I looked at the yellow eyed monster in front of me before my world turns dark.

Malakei's PoV

"When was the last time you saw him?"

Bow questions as he runs a worried hand through his hair, Anya watching from the doorway with Christa in her arms as I sat at the table with my hands in my face. Knowing that this was all my fault. Everything was my fault. Keylin wouldn't be missing right now if it wasn't for me.

"This morning when he found out." I sniffle and look up at Bow. "He saw the necklace."

Bow's eyes widen when I say this before he sighs and looks out the window into the dark night.

"I'm sorry." Anya says from the doorway making both of us look over. A look of guilt and sadness washing over her face as she looks at me.

"He gave me the impression that he knew. I should've never said anything. Forgive me Malakei."

"It's ok. This is not your fault." I say tugging my lips up at her before looking down at my hands on the table.

"All I care about right now is finding him. I have a bad feeling.." I trail off and Bow comes closer to me.

"What is it?" He questions sitting down quickly in the seat closest to me and I look up at him.

"I think he's in danger."

Bow wastes no time in getting up from the chair, grabbing his coat and putting it on quickly making me stand up abruptly.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get the Dry Landers to send out a search party. If he's in danger then we shouldn't waste anymore time and-"

Tara suddenly bursts through the door, panting and looking worriedly as she looks at each of us searching.

"Where's Keylin?"

"Missing." Anya says as she comes closer to us with a sleeping Christa in her arms. She furrows her brows at a pale Tara.

"Why? What's-"

"It's Baja." She says quickly and before we can question her she lifts up her black jumper to reveal a large bleeding claw mark running along her forearm.