XIX

Warning: smut

My eyes fluttered open the next morning before squinting at the bright light shining through the window of my room. I rubbed a hand over my bare chest as I turned to my side. A smile slowly creeping on my features as I noticed Raen still peacefully sleeping beside me.

It was near 2am by the time we got back to the room and we were both way too tired to continue any of the plans we made earlier that evening. I didn't get to give him that blowjob yesterday. I couldn't help but feel slight disappointment that I wasn't able to feel his hands in my hair or his moans. Gods, I'd love to hear him moan my name.

Knowing Raen, he wouldn't have that on his mind right now but unfortunately for him; I did. I wanted to make him feel good for all of the times he made me feel amazing in the Dry Lands.

With a bite of my lips, I quietly shifted on the bed. Careful not to wake him as I moved above him before nestling between his legs. I slowly and timidly ran my fingers along the waistband of his pants, slowly moving down and rubbing a few strokes against the fabric outlining his dick.

I held my breath as he shifted closer to my touch, eyes flying up to see his brows furrowed but he was still asleep, his breathing coming out just slightly laboured. I smiled at this before continuing to stroke him. It wasn't long before he is fully hard and I take my hand away from him.

He lets out a breath at the loss of contact as he chases my hand, moving his hips upward unconsciously and I bite my lip from giggling. Reaching to the waistband again and tugging down slowly, setting his dick free as it fell against his navel.

My eyes widened at his size and for a moment, I wanted to chicken out because there was no way in hell that all of him was going to fit in my mouth. Then I remember Raen and how he used his hand to cup the areas his mouth couldn't reach and it reassures me that I won't die. That would be tragic.

I place my hands on his thighs and gently push them to the side, making room for my head to nestle and my lips only centimetres from his dick. My hot breath fanning over his throbbing cock making it twitch in pleasure and Raen shifts again in his sleep, letting out a soft whimper that makes my ears twitch.

I lick a clean strip up his dick making him jolt and suddenly, his hands were reaching up to grab a fistful of my hair, lifting me away from his dick and I wince as I look up at him.

He looked conflicted and unsure. Split between being furious at me and flustered at the same time.

"W-What were you..." He trails off as he looks down his body at me in between his legs, trying and failing to pleasure him. His hands release their grip on my hair and I let out a whimper. His hands quickly massaging the spot where he pulled.

"I'm finishing what we started yesterday." I state with a smirk before moving down and sending a small kiss to the top of his dick making his fingers tighten in my hair painfully. My eyes look up at him through my lashes as I smile a dimpled smile up at him.

"Good morning baby." I say softly and he grunts, letting his head fall back onto the pillow swallowing. I giggled at this. I liked teasing him.

"I swear Keylin.." He pants out bringing his hand down to the back of my neck. Pulling me closer to his dick and I understand that he was painfully hard. I placed my hands on his hips to balance myself as I slowly dipped down and licked the tip of his dick that was already leaking pre-cum. He whimpered, twirling the back of my hair around his fingers before pulling.