Book 4

Hi everyone!! It's been so long and I just wanted to come on here to spread a little bit of news...

As you can probably tell from the title....THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BOOK!

I have thought about it for a long time now about continuing with the sector series and a lot of you have sent me some really sweet messages asking if there would be more books.

Well, the answer is YES.

I know some of you are content with the ending and may choose not to read the next book and that is completely OK. Thank you for reading my books, it means the world to me that you took time out of your day to read them and get fully immersed in the characters and story.

I decided to create book 4 based around completely new characters this time around and follow a new storyline that would have references from the last books. (Book 4 will be completely stand alone meaning you don't have to read the previous books in order to read it but I will be suggesting when I publish the first author's note to read them for a better understanding of the universe.)

I have a number of chapters roughly written and I have brainstormed up to the end of the second book so far. There will be 3 books and I'm aiming to start rolling out chapters weekly sometime at the end of May :)

I'll post here again when I publish Book 4 [-ITS POSTED-]. If you're interested, give me a follow and that way you can be notified of the book being published!

I'm so excited! This book has been a long time in the works and I can't wait for it to finally be out for people to read :') let me know what you think in the comments, if you have any questions I would love to hear your thoughts and what you think book 4 will be about <3

See you all soon!!

Social Media:
ARC FORM for 'The Dry Lands' https://emmahowl.carrd.co/ (link in bio)
TikTok: @emmahowlauthor

-Emma