v

Yixing waited by the door, blindfold and zip ties in hand.

What a date he was going on.

Chanyeol slid down the stair railing, making his dramatic entrance. "Where's Ji Ah?" He asked, slipping his hands inside his pockets.

"Fixing her hair. Or something like that. Jongdae's up there, so I assume he's making it take longer than it needs to," Yixing replied, a small twinge of pity in his heart.

It seemed Chanyeol picked up on that, and began his rant of comfort. "He wouldn't do anything to her, Yixing. He knows she wouldn't be able to handle it. Hell, the girl looks like she's seen enough heartbreak in her life. Jongdae can read these things, Yixing."

Yixing snorted, gripping the blindfold. "Okay, sure."

Ji Ah had expected that descending the stairs to go on a date would be more graceful, more poised, but with every step she took, her knees nearly gave in. She tried to push the idea of her being kidnapped in the back of her head, but nearly two days here was more than she could handle. Every moment was spent in desperation of trying to keep herself from falling into hysteria.

When she reached the bottom, she had to take a deep breath before approaching Yixing. Her eyes immediately landed on the zip tie and blindfold in his hand.

She gritted her teeth.

Stay calm. Keep a clear head. 

Yixing, oblivious to her frustrated expression, effortlessly tossed Chanyeol some car keys, which Chanyeol easily caught.

"Oh Sehun!" Yixing yelled, which prompted Sehun to come running through the kitchen. He carried a large case in his right hand. It looked like a violin case, but Ji Ah was sure it was a gun.

"I'm here. I'm here," Sehun muttered, staring the the three of them. He waited, and Yixing took that as his cue.

"Sorry Ji Ah," he mumbled as he reached over her, pulling the blindfold over her eyes. She struggled as he tied it behind her, and then as his hands roamed to hers. He yanked her wrists together behind her back, and quickly tightened the zip tie around them.

She bit her lip as the plastic dug into her skin, then reluctantly complied as one of them guided her somewhere. She heard a door open, and assumed they were heading to the garage.

"Step up," said a voice. It was deep enough that Ji Ah got the idea it was Chanyeol. She lifted up her foot and felt her heels reach a step. She leaned forward and onto a leathery seat.

"The Aston Martin, eh?" Sehun said, his voice distant. Two other doors opened.

"Yeah. I'm feeling fancier today," Chanyeol replied, buckling Ji Ah's seatbelt and leaving her side. "Get out of the driver's seat, Yixing. I'm driving. This is my car." Yixing groaned and another door slammed.

Ji Ah felt someone slide next to her.

The engine flared, and the car began moving out of the garage. Yixing leaned back, putting on his seatbelt. "There are a few rules, Ji Ah."

Ji Ah pursed her lips, squirming around her in seat.

"Don't talk to anyone but us. Don't look at anyone but us. Do not make contact with anyone but us."

She tensed up as something pressed against her wrist.

"This is a bug. This means Sehun will be listening in on everything you say. Talk to anyone about us and about your situation, and he will shoot you on sight. Disobey any of the earlier rules, and you'll be punished."