Chapter 5:Miss hopes are all crashed and Mister playboy

"Must.....run fast........I'll be late!"Terry said in panting tone.

She banged the door open,the whole class stared at her......she was at her limits!The teacher's eyes turned into an eye of a hunting wolf.

"Why are you late Ms. Neal?!"the teacher was now angry.

"My mom's car has a flat tire........she can't drive me here so I decided to walk on my own and there's also a traffic jam outside."

Therese wanted to melt from her embarassment but she saw a certain teenage boy standing in the middle........her eyes travelled to the boy's head to toe.

"Ms.Neal.....here's Mr. Farrell...he's a newcomer......wish you go along with him......ALL of the class."

Therese sweatdropped in what she heard and to what she saw........Cody used to be her boyfriend and her very first boyfriend but she broke up with him ever since she saw him kissing with another girl.It's a tragic right?!

"Yes ma'am!"

The room was filled with a weird,eerie,irritating atmosphere between Cody,Terry and Cody's twin sisters Avery and Tyra.

"I really don't want him here."Tyra wouldn't stop complaining.

"Just endure it will you..he wouldn't last anyway."Avery patted her twin's head.

Cody sitted at the back of Phoebe's chair and was chatting silently with her.

"Nice to meet you I'm Phoebe."

"Nice to meet you too like she said I'm Cody."

"Is it your first time going to a Bible study?"

...............................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................

"Well I've been to a............."he was cut short when Tyra butted in their conversation.

"He haven't been to a Bible study ever since and it's his first time.GETS."she was having her revenge on Cody by lessening his future fangirls.what a sly little sister she is.Cody was emitting a dark aura because it's one of his top secrets.

"Oooooohhhhh.....so you haven't been to a Bible study before well it's good you've changed your mind cause your going to learn a lot about God's amazing grace."Cody's aura changed when he heard Phoebe's words of encouragement and was smiling cutely at her which made Phoebe blush a bit.

Terry was still shocked at her seat she still haven't recovered from what she heard from their teacher."GO ALONG WITH HIM."

"Can I ever go along with him so well AS A FRIEND.?"she was involving her personal feelings to the church ideas.she was so bothered.

"Why did he showed up when things are going fine."Therese rested her head at her desk.

"If you want to settle things between you two lovebirds you should TALK to him than talk to yourself there which results in making a FOOL out of yourself."(the sentence seems wrong):(

"TALK?!"

"And why would I do that?he's the one who made the mistake."

"if you're always like that do you think you would go along well with him.?you MUST make a step."

How dare he say something like that to me.I look like I'm the one who is the bad guy here but he has a point.

"How can I do that?"