Chapter 1:Addiction

A 17-year old college student was fixing her things in school and was ready to go home when her friends asked her out to a party in a bar..half of the class was in the bar waiting for their other classmates to come and join them.

"So Therese are you coming?" one of her friends asked.

"Sure,but is Cody coming also?" therese asked while blushing

"Yup..he even brought friends with him" one said

After a minute of awkwardness and curiosity, Therese's phone rang it was a text message from her worried mother..the message say:

"Therese where are you?are you still in school?or on your way home?what do you want for dinner?"

Therese replied to her mother's text message.

Mom, I'm here at my friend's house were doing a group project for our science class and I'll be late for dinner so I'll leave the rest to you.

After replying to her mother,Therese and her friends left school and went to the said bar which is full of smelly drunkards, nasty gangsters, flirty girls who wears panty-like shorts that exposes their flesh to these wild animals and all of them partied while Therese just sits on the big couch near the dancefloor which made her a bit nervous cause it's her first time going in a bar with only friends.A good-looking, fair-skinned and innocent-looking young man saw her sitting alone in the dark filled with danger, lust and temptations then he suddenly approached her, they chat and chat and chat..until Therese realize that the young man was testing her strength with these kind of things..the young man then tried to kiss her..Therese abruptly turned her head..it was her adrenaline rush that made her like that..when she turned her head avoiding the kiss she saw Cody(her BOYFRIEND)was kissing another girl..she has mixed emotions running through her mind, she doesn't know if she's angry or shocked or jealous or all of the bad emotions entered her temple.

Out of nowhere..Therese ordered 2 bottles of Montrachet wines and has NO EXPERIENCE in drinking wines or any liquors. She drinks like a big maniac the young man beside her just stares at her the whole time and doesn't even bother blinking his eyes just to look at Therese's face..after 3 minutes of continously drinking the wine a tear fell from her brownish eyes which made her even more cute than usual.

"How can he do that to me?"*sobs*