Chapter 4:My stupid brother

In Avery and Tyra's Residence...

"Onii-san!aren't you late for Bible study today?"cried Marui.

"Bible Study??"*thinks twice*ahhhh........it's still early..y'know"Cody yawned.

"Cody are you ready?"Avery yelled her lungs coming out from her mouth.

"Yeah..I'm here waiting for my cute,small but terrible,lazy,goofy twin sisters to come down."

"GOOFY?!"Avery asked.

"LAZY?!"Tyra asked next.

"Heyy..why don't you speak for yourself!"the twin angrily said without having delicacy.

"Okay chill so did both of you already ate your breakfast?"Cody said changing the topic.

"Definitely,just drive us there Caylee and Arisa might be waiting for us."

"Why do I have to?can't just the both of you walk..UUGGGHHHH!"

"If we it'll just take one session to pass because you know that me and Tyra aren't used to walking in very distant places(she exagerrated)."

"Seems like Cody doesn't want to take his goofy and lazy twin sisters there."Tyra exclaimed.

"Okay.okay I'll just get my car key."

As Cody went to get his car key in his room he thought to himself "Those two really knows how to pull a nerve...how DREADFUL!"he shivered.

In Cody's car..

"...Cody get in were late..do you know that??"Tyra grunted.

"Do you already have your license?"Tyra added.

"Yeah..I got it this summer and I'm already 19 yrs.old so it's okay."

"HHMM..so what is your car brand??"Tyra asked.

~SILENCE~

~5 MINUTES OF SILENCE~

~10 MINUTES OF SILENCE~

"........hmmmm.....let's see....I DON'T KNOW."

"You drive a car but you don't know its brand or even its origin.........how STUPID!.......what a CAREFREE person!...I can see now the reason why dad didn't approved your driving skills 1 year ago."Tyra stated in her brother's face.

"Do I even have to know that.....what matters is that I DRIVE......got it my little sister?"he faced Tyra.

"Who bought this car?"Tyra added again.

"DAD...why are you jealous?"he asked.

"No..I'm just concerned because the owner might DESTROY it in the near future...."

"I dare you say that again Tyra!"Cody is now really really really angry.

"YOU might DESTROY it!!!!!so shall I repeat what I said?"

"I don't want to hear it again coming from my sister's mouth!"

~4 MINUTES OF QUARELLING~

~5 MINUTES OF QUARELLING~

"So you're saying you want me to pullover to know its brand.....as you wish my DEAR little sister Tyra."

"WHATEVER!"Tyra whispered.

Avery came out from nowhere(at the backseat) and stated its brand and all of its details.

"This car is a Mercedes SLR McLaren a sports car and supercar automobile co-developed by Daimler Chrysler and McLaren Cars. It is assembled at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, England. Most people presume "SLR" to stand for "Sportlich, Leicht, Rennsport" (German for "Sport; Light; Racing"). The car's base price is £300,000 or $455,500. The SLR has a supercharged 5.5 (5439cc) litre dry sumped 90 degree V8. It produces 466.8 kW at 6500rpm (626 hp) and 780 N·m (575 ft·lbf) torque at 3250 - 5000 rpm."

"I guess I don't need to pullover!hayyyyyysssttttt."

"Can both of you be quiet for just a second?!.....both of you are freaking me out.......BOTH OF YOU ARE CHILDISH!........like a 5-year old girl who lost its lollipop(she faced Tyra *glaring*)........."

"HAHAHAHA........5-year old child....lost....a......lollipop!"Cody was laughing hysterically and pointing to Tyra(she was on his right side).

".......just like a 7-year old boy who got punched by a 5-year old girl on the nose and was in search for his mommy....crying like a baby!"Avery added.

"HAHAHAHA........7 year-old boy...got...punched on the nose....by a...5-year old girl.....crying like a baby!"Tyra was giggling like a maniac and pointing to Cody.

"STOP IT!!both of you are going to church and you're quarelling like little babies...what kind of attitudes do both of you have??you SHOULDN'T show your grotesque side in front of God and in public....be ashamed of yourselves!"Avery was emitting a dark aura at the backseat."

~AN AWKWARD SILENCE FILLED IN THE CAR~

 "Stop...we're here."Avery said.

Cody pulled over at the parking slot in the church.Avery was the first one to get out of the car next Tyra then Cody.Tyra and Cody was silently quarelling behind Avery's back.A 25-year old appeared in front of Cody and questioned him"Are you  here for Bible study?"."Yes!miss!"."Follow me".She took him into the room of the 17-19 yrs.old.

The teacher patted Cody's shoulder and said "introduce yourself."

"Hello..the name's Cody..nice to meet all of you."

"You can seat next to Phoebe(it means at the back of Phoebe's chair)."

The girls exclaimed in a flirt tone "Wowww....he's cute!".Tyra stood up questioning the teacher "Miss can you move his seat somewhere else.","Why Ms.Tyra does it bothers you a lot?"Tyra faced her twin and saw her face's expression that says:"Stop...you're being illogical...don't let him bother you."

"No..Miss"but Tyra really wanted to say "yes he's a BIG NUISANCE!"