Chapter 3:The bizarre twins Avery and Tyra

The Next Day

When Therese woke up she saw a Bible lying on top of her table and a note was with it:

My Little Baby,

                Sorry for the harsh things I've said yesterday about you..may you forgive your mother,I wish you change your attitudes for the better not for the worse..just always remember: you give me encouragement and praise and so i appreciate in your own little ways.ALWAYS READ THE BIBLE!. I LOVE YOU BABY!

                                                                                                                                                   Love: Mom<3

A tear dropped from Therese's eyes since her mother always do that kind of silly stuffs to have good relationship with her..she endures the hardships she feels and that's why Therese really loved her mother so much even if she gets angry(exactly like a radio)nonstop.She always knew her mom was so humble she do things just for her daughter's sake even if she doesn't appreciate it.In return,she'll do whatever her mother told her to do,read the holy Bible,love and care for her and most of all Therese made her a poem recorded in a video.

Therese left for Bible study,her mom woke up and saw a video tape on top of their flatscreen TV.She played the video.

"Mom thank you for giving me a holy Bible and the note that was with it..so I decided to put on a video so you may not forget me your daughter Therese..YOUR STRUGGLES ARE MY STRUGGLES! I know this may sound a little bit childish and corny but still I want you to know I LOVE YOU!

'God made a wonderful mother,

A mother who never grows old;

He made her smile of the sunshine,

And He moulded her heart of pure gold;

In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,

In her cheeks fair roses you see;

God made a wonderful mother,

And He gave that dear mother to me.'

'How did you find the energy, Mom

To do all the things you did,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

Yet find time to be a playmate,

I just can't comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom

That made you come whenever I'd call,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom

And I thank you for it all'.

Love: your one and only beautiful daughter "Therese" 

God loves you I do tooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara