We all moved into the formal dining room, where Esme had set up a banquet. Everyone gathered around the tables and listened as Billy gave a speech and toast to the newlyweds. The cake was cut, and soon we were all sitting around, eating and talking. Charlie and Sue had both taken two weeks off to honeymoon in Hawaii. Neither of them had been there before, but Sue had always wanted to go. Seth would be staying with Billy and Jake while our folks were away, and I was stay with the Cullens.  

After everyone ate their fill, we said goodbye to the married couple.

I gave Charlie a huge hug. "Congratulations again, Dad! I'm so happy for you!"

He hugged me back. "Thanks, Bells. Have fun with the Cullens while we're gone. And be safe. Keep an eye out for James and if you see him, call Mark immediately. Okay?"

"You bet."

I then hugged Sue and watched as they climbed into her car and drove off toward the airport. Standing outside in the snow, I really wished I was going to Hawaii as well. Although, I wouldn't be able to spend two weeks with my wonderful boyfriend if I went. By the time we saw them off and the guests had left, it was a little before six. Billy, Jake, and Seth were the last to leave.

"Behave, Bells," Seth told me with a grin.

"Of course. Same to you."

"Nah. Where's the fun in that?"

We said goodbye, and I headed inside to help the Cullens clean up. Once we were done, we kids headed down to the den to watch some movies before the New Year's countdown began. Edward and I curled up on one end of the couch, with Jasper and Alice on the other. Emmett and Rose were entwined on the love seat kissing, when he suddenly pulled away from her.

"Holy crap! I almost forgot. I have presents for you guys!" he yelled, then ran up the stairs to get them, leaving Rose put out by Emmett's sudden departure.

I figured I might as well get his present, and Rose and Jasper's as well, so I excused myself and went to the guest room, where my stuff was. I quickly grabbed the presents and made my way back downstairs, almost tripping and falling as Emmett ran into me.

"Whoa there, Farmer Swan. Can't have you falling and breaking any more bones."

"Perhaps you should watch where you're going and not run people over."

"Now, now, Miss Falls-a-Lot. Don't get snippy or else I won't give you your present."

I rolled my eyes at him and, making sure that he was a safe distance away from me, began my descent down the stairs. Entering the den, I tossed Rose her present and Jasper his. Once Emmett was seated, I tossed him his. I'd bought Rose some pretty earrings that I'd seen in Port Angeles, got Jasper a historical novel that he'd wanted, and I got Emmett a shirt that said Made of Awesome. Rose shook her head when she saw it, while Emmett's eyes went wide.

"Awesome! You rock, Bella!" he yelled at me, before rushing over to wrap me up in a suffocating hug.