Complicated (Edward Outtake)

A/N:  This is not the chapter you've all been waiting for, but I will be uploading that later tonight. This is a short little outtake for CassandraLowery and all those that have requested an EPOV.  There will be more Edward outtakes along the way; I promise.

....

 EPOV

I was a mess. I had no idea what the hell was going on or what the hell to think. It seemed as if all the women in my life had lost their freaking minds. Victoria was telling me how jealous, angry, and violent Bella was. Bella was telling me that my girlfriend was mean and a bitch to her. My sister was trying to tell me what to do and who to do it with. The only woman in my life who hadn't said anything was my mom, but she got a look on her face every time I mentioned Victoria. And Rose … well, Rose I just didn't mess with. She always had strong opinions and I just chose to ignore her.

I decided to put it all aside for the moment and focus on making through the stupid dance. I hated school dances. I scowled at my reflection in the mirror and tugged at my hair. Another reason I hated school dances; I had to dress up. Letting out a sigh, I headed downstairs hollering to my mom that I was going to pick up Victoria.

I made it down the stairs and almost fell when I saw Bella standing there. I hadn't realized that she was at my house. She looked—well, she looked hot. Not that she was unattractive or anything, but she looked real pretty in that dress. I shook my head to clear it and did all I could not to focus on her.

The next ten minutes were torture. Mom wanted pictures and lots of them. You would have thought we were going to prom or some crap. Finally, I was able to escape. I hopped in my Volvo and headed toward Victoria's house on the other side of town. I pulled into the drive and found Victoria waiting impatiently for me.

"You're late," she barked.

I let out a sigh. I'd hoped to have a argument free night. I was starting to get tired of all the arguments.

"My mom wanted to take pictures of all of us," I explained, purposely not mentioning that Bella had been there.

"Whatever.  Let's go," she said, stomping toward my car.

We drove in silence to the dance except for when I remembered to tell her how pretty she looked.  She shot me a look that told me, I should have said something earlier.

 I spent a majority of the time dancing with Victoria and her friends. I didn't care for half of them, but I kept quiet about it. Just another argument I didn't plan on having with her.

After a particularly fast song was over, Victoria asked me to go grab her something to drink. Needing an escape from her and her friends, I headed toward the punch bowl where I found Bella.

"Hi, Bella," I said quietly.

She gave me a cold look. "Edward."

Well, that wasn't going so well. I asked her if we could talk and she shot me down again. I was getting more than a little frustrated with her. I realized that I'd been a bit of an ass, but how could I explain myself when she wouldn't let me. I let out a huff as she walked away from me, and I tugged at some strands of hair on my head. She was so freaking infuriating. And hot, a little voice in my head said.

Sighing, I went to pour some punch when my phone rang. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I realized it was Irina Denali, an old family friend. Slipping outside, I answered the phone.

"Hey, Irina!"

"Edward!" she squealed. "How are you?"

"Meh. How about you?"