Chapter 33

Annabeth and Percy we're in his office after they heard about the good news that Clarisse was going to be okay. Although no one knows when she'll wake up, at least they have the certainty she will. It had been a couple days sense that accident. Luke hasn't left clarisse's side.

Annabeth was reading a book on top of Percy's desk and Percy was going through some paperwork he needed to finish. He wondered where Nina ran off to and that worried Percy. He knows what she is capable of and is worried about what she will do. She'll probably start her plan early based on the scene from earlier. Hopefully Loki got the cure and is starting the inside plan.
Eventually, Percy got bored and looked at Annabeth with a smirked. He let go of his pen and quietly went towards Annabeth. Not that she'd notice sense apparently that book called architects and structures in the choas planet is interesting. He snatched the book and placed it in his desk softly. Anbeth pouted as he got in between her legs, while sitting on his desk. He placed a hand around her waist and the other around her thigh. He smirked and she pouted, "that book was interesting you know"
"anabeth you know what happens when you pout"
She smiled, "hey when will we tell jack, that boy has wanted nothing more in life than to meet you"
"today now, but first" Percy smirked

He quickly kissed Annabeth; it took her by surprise, but eventually, she gave in and placed her arms around his her neck. He deepend the kiss as he used his arm to glue them together. They were tasting each other like they were starving. They had not seen each other for 400 years and Percy wanted to make sure it was not a dream. He slowly placed his lip to her jawline.

"we should go...now, mm," Annabeth said but her words didn't connect to her lip. She was unable to speak as Percy went down to her neck and a smile planted on Percy's lips. Happy he can still make her feel this way, or deeper even. He returned to kiss Annabeth lips one more time.

"Alright, we can-" Percy didn't finish as he heard the sounds of horns and those can only mean one thing, an army. Percy was really hoping on knowing his son today. "you have to be fucking kidding me right now" he sighed and Annabeth smiled.

He and Annabeth left the office quickly after Percy put on his mask. As they rushed outside, they did not see an army but many campers panicking throw camp. Percy was beyond confused, and Anabeth has a theory. Zoe and the elite team, as well as some avengers, caught up to percy.
"They're acting out, because they found out about Luke" bicana said
"A camper sounded the horn, started to get panics" John stated
"Some avengers and the 7 demigods, along with your son are crying to calm everyone done but I'm fearing it will not help" Steve stated
"You have to do something prince, it won't just go away" zoe signed.
"In my office" Percy signed, "I swear campers these days can not be any more dramatic"

All of them walked to Percy's office. The only ones who weren't there was Nina, Luke, and Clarisse, but everyone already know why Luke and clarisse are absent. Percy signed and sat in his chair, anabeth next to him.

"We have to do something prince, it's chaos out there"  Zoe stated
"Seaweed, thanos wanted this to happen, for camp to go into chaos, that's why he made Luke reveal himself" Anabeth stated, "some camper believe Luke a traitor although our story say a different thing. It makes perfect sense, by doing so chaos and mistrust is created at camp while he completes his army and retirees the gems"

That's when they heard the door open and Luke came in with a worried face. He looked directly at percy.

"You have to sing" Luke said and it was not a suggestion.
"Luke we aren't exactly one direction to be giving a show" percy smirked.
"No you have to sing" Luke said and this time made it more clear to percy what he was trying to say.
"What are you talking about? You know I can't ju...." percy sated worries but was cut off by Luke.
"You can and you have to. We just might lose this war if all shit get lose in this stupid camp and you know I am right" Luke stated
"He's right perc. One can't win a fight if your fighters are killing each other" Natasha stated
"Master I think it'd be best to use your voice" Leo said serious.
anabeth was confused, Leo was never serious and why are they telling percy to sing?
"Are you guys crazy. You know what happened last time I used my voice and I didn't even try, imagen using my voice now, what could happen"
"Percy that was in the past and you can't very well let it define you" Steve said
"If you have super powery voice thing why not use it?" Tony shrugged
"Because it can led to death" percy simply stated
"No! Master that was not your fault, you were barely control such power and you do not need to hold yourself responsible..besides he was no saint, people like him deserved more" Leo said serious and he is never serious.
"Stop this Jackson! What  happened in the past is just that, the past. You learn from it not let it torment you. You will go out there and sing 'be alright'. And in those words you will use your voice. Clam the campers before Thanos comes back and destroys this entire camp." Luke said serious.
"But.."Percy didn't finish because Anabeth smiled at him.
"I don't know what happened, but if you can help in anyway just know that I believe in you and I know you can do it"