Chapter 30

Percy was in his office. Time to take the plan in motion. He really didn't want to, really didn't, it would end up hurting anabeth. But did he had any other choice? Thanos is getting closer and he has no leads other then what Loki said and says to him.
Although Percy and Loki believe that Thanos is starting to not trust Loki like he used too. Hopefully he'll trust him. Especially with if the plan goes by smoothly.

He heard a nock at the door and realized it was Nina coming in. She had a subductive smile on her face, one smile that Percy would wish to rip off.

"You called babe?" Nina question
"Nina I'm going to be honest with you because you don't deserve to be used on, I'm in love with anabeth, I've always been in love with her. You know I always have. I want to be with her and I can't use you as a tool, your a great person who doesn't deserve that" Percy lied right through this teeth, well not all was a lie
"But babe she cheated on you, she has a baby with that good for nothing, don't you see she's just using you again? Now that she knows your the most powerful, she wants to use you" Nina complained
"Then I'll let her use me! From now on don't call me babe, only address me as your commander" Percy said
"When she finds out your dark secret! Do you honestly think she'll stand by you like I always have..once she finds out your a cold blooded murde-", Nina claimed but didn't get to finish as Percy stood up from his chair, furious...it one thing of his past he wished to fade away.
"Enough! Are you threating me Nina?! She will never find out and if she does then she will hear it from my mouth not yours, do you hear me?!" Percy said furious.
"Yes commander" Nina said, just wait and see babe, you'll be all mine soon.

Percy signed, that will certainly encourage Nina. He just hope he was prepared in what he was suppose to do after this. he did grow worried, would Nina really tell anabeth, he can expect anything from her now. But she does have a point, would anabeth really sick with him once she finds out?

Later that day Percy summed the avenger and some of the elite team. Except for Zoe, Bicana, Ronny, And Nina. Nina for obvious reasons and the rest because Ronny was patrolling with Nina and Zoe and bicana where watching camp. To not make it obvious, Percy said he'll explain to the three later.

When they came in people toke there seats, anabeth also came and stood besides Percy. He was going to explain to them the situation with Nina.

"We have a spy" percy said
"A spy? Who?" Wanda asked
"Nina" Percy simply answered
"Told you the girl was trouble sense you meet her, but nope. You decided to be your dumb self" Clarissa shrugged
"Hey!" Percy claimed
"What are you going to do Percy" Steve asked
"I have a plan. We are not going to get rid of her, you guys are going to act like i never told you this, but I did want to tell you so you can be on the look out" Percy said
"We have to get rid of her!" Tony suggested
"Tony she's also just a kid" Steve complain
"Kid my ass! She lived for hundreds of years, she's older then you, which was hard to believe" Tony said
"Let's not forget the minor detail that she works directly with Thanos" Clint shrugged
"Which is exactly why we have to get rid of her!" Tony said, "one wrong step and she could ruine everything, we have to expose her"
"Exposing her would be leading her to fleding and what good will it do if she fels to Thanos" Wanda said
"Thanos would have another weapon in his hands" vision continued
"Technically, Thanos does have Nina in his hands" John said
"Exactly! She already has cost this war enough. Percy the troups that were meant to arrive, were destroyed because Nina snitched. What other bad thing will she do next behind our backs?" Tony questioned.
"He does have a point" Bruce said
"We can trap her, have Natasha interrogate her. She can give us information on Thanos instead"
"I could do that! I've been wanting to get my hands on that...girl" Natasha said but pushed and looked at Steve before she mentioned girl, Steve raised an eyebrow.
"But if we don't? What garante do we have that we'll catch her, she in enchantress for a reason" alpha said.
"she's one of the elite, she's one of the strongest in the universe, even I know we'll have trouble" Parker shrugged
"As much as we want to show that little...." clarisee stared at Steve as he rolled his eyes, " that good for nothing backstabbing trater her place, it's not safe yet" clarisse said.
"If we don't catch her and she fles to Thanos, she knows mostly all our secrets that I'm pretty sure she hasn't told Thanos yet because of the monitoring we have been doing" Leo suggest, "at lest I hope"
"She can't possibly escape from Percy now can she?" Tony shrugged
"Think about this a little. Thanos counts on Nina to give her updates. If Nina is trapped, then Thanos will know something is wrong, the surprise won't work on him due to this and he'll know we know more. He'll change his strategies and strengths to ones nina is completely unaware of. We'll be back to square one, And if she does get away and goes to Thanos, the little information we have hidden from him, won't be so little anymore. The best for now is wait and keep an eye out for her" anabeth suggested and Percy smiled at her.
"Come on now she's basically your love rival and you want to let her close to perc!" Tony asked
"The kid has a point tony" Steve said
"Kid my ass, she's also older then us" Tony said
"Children please, Tony your just being paranoid, however anabeth is quite right" Percy said calmly.
"Sure side with your girlfriend, now we know who wears the pants" Tony smirked, but it quickly faded away when he saw Percy's death glare a hot sting in his arm like fire.

"Son of chaos!"
"Nick! How adorably Inconvenient, I don't have time to play the irritate me game now. as you see I'm Incredibly busy at the moment"
"You can act all high and Mayte if you want but know this I'm strong you hear! And I'll-" he stopped when Percy went straight in front of him.
"If you continue to threaten me, I'm going to be force to return to killing and it'll get missy once again" Percy said with a cold voice
The alpha team and the avengers eyes widen, they knew how Percy was before, it was not a pleasant experience . don't get him wrong, he never killed the innocent. The team is also pretty sure that nick is capable of bringing  that Percy back, seeing as what he did to anabeth and him.
"Okay, well why don't we go back to what we were discussing?"
"No I want to see what he'll do, I beat he's all talk"

"Oh? All talk? Why don't I hand you a demonstration then"  Percy's eyes harden as he was getting close to Nick but Luke please his arm cross his chest

"Listen kid, for your safety and possible ours. You need to stop" Luke said
"Master isn't a flower in a garden when he's in his dark state. He has no Marcy, no concern, no sympathy , no emotional feeling for a single living thing. Makes the killings easier, faster, and room for more. So think what your going to say next" Leo stated calmly as he leaned against the wall.

"No he came here, clearly looking to irritate me, why don't i return an unpleasant experience?" Percy said as his eyes showed pure darkness.

Anabeth saw him, she has ever seen him so...dark. It's like every ounce of humanity was dripping away slowly. As Percy was getting close to nick, nick was cowering in fear. Anabeth ran to Percy and hugged him from behind. She hugged him, afraid to let go. Percy simply froze and nathen ran with his tail behind his back. Nina was about to break them apart but was stopped when she felt a pain in her shoulder and realized it was Clarisse holding, but still focused on anabeth and Percy.
Alpha toke one last look and smirked as he dragged nick out of the room. Coming back just moments later.

The team and the avengers stayed focused on the couple. The alpha team knew exactly how Percy was in his dark stage and that dark aura he was displaying was like walking to the bridge that would led to his destination. Yet again, his dark stage was mainly due to the fact that he didn't have anabeth by his side, now that anabeth is here things might turn out different.

Anabeth stayed hugging Percy and Percy stayed frozen. Percy's head slowed moved a little to the side as he got a clear view on who was hugging him. He released those soft arms anywhere, it was anabeth.
"Anabeth?" Percy questioned
She relished that Percy didn't have that dark and emotionless look in his eyes. She just saw his pure and sweet eyes that looked at her with love. Then he let go and hit his shoulder
"Don't ever scare me like that!" She yelled
"Ow that hurt wise girl" Percy complained
"Do it again and it'll hurt harder" she yells

The team and the avengers smirked and some smiled. These two were really something, but what better pair to govern the hole multiverse.
In a matter of seconds soon after a light appeared in the middle of the room.

"What a touching moment, I do hate to interrupt" chaos smiled
"Then go home" percy stated as he rolled his eyes and sat in the sofa dragging Anabeth with him.
"I am and your coming with me" chaos smirked
"I beg your pardon" Percy narrowed his eyes to chaos
"You have a Primordial meeting young man" chias narrowed his eyes
"I just had one one mouth ago" Percy said confused
"Which is almost a year in chaos" chaos stated
"Fuge!" Percy said as he rubbed his hands on his face and laid back.
"Don't you fuge me! Now let's go" chaos said as he opened a portal
"Okay, Leo and Peter lets go" Percy said as he turned to anabeth, "I'll be back".
She smiled and nodded.
"Wait me?Peter Parker, me?" Peter said confused
"No peter Jonson, let's go" Percy rolled his eyes, "don't really need to go put on the spider suit"
"Yes sir" Peter said excited, only once has he been on the chias planet

They were in front of the portal, chias nodded and went in, then went a smirking Leo. Percy got closer,
"Peter grab my shoulder and make sure you don't let go". Peter did as he was told, "wait why do I need to hold on?".
"Slight chance you can be sent to another universe or time. Possibly oblivion. If you don't" Percy smirked.
"Wait wh-", Peter didn't finish when Percy walked in and Peter along with him.

The avengers and the rest of the elite team smiled. As did anabeth, in some ways Percy didn't chance and she was glad.