Chapter 4

Percy went to the lake after having the discussion with his team. Percy still loved the water. It wasn't as colorful as it was. As he was sitting down he saw a boy. No more then 15. Tanned skin, brown hair, what looked to be green eyes. But once he looked closely they were stormy gray. Maybe a son of Poseidon?  The eyes. Athena? Percy thought. He also had a strange vibe, a powerful vibe. He looked sad and gloomy for some reason. Percy dicided to go sit with him.

"Hey kid wass up" Percy said.
"The sky," the kid said not looking at him.
"Very funny kid" Percy smirked. Sassy I like it.
"Your the commander right. Of the chaos army?" The kid said.
"Yea I am" Percy said.
"Were you always a commander"
"No not always. I used to live here. But things happened and people started to hate me so,I had to leave" Percy said.
"Why would anyone hate you. You seem cool"
"Why thank you. I try, although alpha and hunter say I just try. And Fire doesn't look when we have this conversation"
"Is it fun. Your life as commander and prince"
"I would say so. Alpha and hunter are always annoying me. Fire keeps calling me master because he wants to show respect I guess. Lot of paper work to do, did you know there are more then 1000 plants and universes?  But me and my army get along great. We're family"
" your cool. I like you mister"
"Thank you kid. Why you here alone and not playing out there"
"Because this place reminds me of my father"
So he is a son of Poseidon? Percy thought
"You don't see him often"
" I don't see him at all. He left"
So not son of Poseidon? Wait maybe?
" what kind of stupid ass would leave his kid"
" it was not his fault. He was a hero but People began to be bad to him and disrespecting him. That bastard even made mom, make my dad suffer. These people killed a legend that was my dad"
" wow strong words kid"
" it's true I hate his guts. If it wasn't for him. me and my mom-" the kid say but didn't finish.

"Jake.." a certain blonde women with gray eyes yelled as he came this way, "thank gods. I was looking for you mister...oh commander"
"Anabeth" Percy said
"Hi mom. This mister is nice you know" jake said

Percy's pov.

She has a kid. A kid. Arghh why?! Okay I have to act cool

You have a child" I asked. Real smart. The kid clearly said mom.

The kid, jake, went to Anabeth after giving me a smile. He looks a lot like her. Expt for the brown hair and a little green in his stormy ones eyes. I could not help but look at them. I stood up and nodded. Why I don't know.
"Yes his name is jake. He is 15 and will become immortal at 20" Anabeth smiled. "At least a'll have him forever"
She whispered very lightly, but sense I have super hearing I heard her loud and clear. Jake grabbed her arm tight that last part.
"Who's the father if i may asked" I said curious.
I mean I know he can't be mine, I'm more than 400 years old, will 40 here but that doesn't really change it. And she is immortal and he's only 15. I swear if he's nick's I'll beat the crap out of him. Arghh why do I care dam it. She was about to answer but some one cut her off.

"Women go make dinner! Kid practice your sword fighting" nick yelled. That little...
"You don't tell me what to do you old peace of..." Jake said but was cut off.
"Shut up I'm your father show some respect!" Nick was going to hit him but I'm guessing Anabeth saw it coming and put jake behind her, but then she will get hit instead.
That son of a... before he could lay a punch I grabbed him right arm.hard.
"That is no way to speak to a women or child you low life" I said in my scary tone.
" who are you to have a say! I am the father and this is my women so you better.." nick said and I was about to punch him but Anabeth beat me to it.
" lesson here and lesson well. I am not your women and you can't even lay a hand on my son or I swear I'll kill you nick. You may have ruined my life ounce but I will not let you ruin my life with my son" Anabeth yelled. "Jake let's go. Commander. Thank you"