Chapter 13

Have you ever had demons eating you up. Demons inside your head reminding you of the moment you just want to forget and never look back upon. It's confusing as to what to do with them. Let the demons that hunt you out and let them control you. Let the demons rot inside you. Let the demons go away.

Percy has demons. Many demons in fact. Camp half blood made those demons 400 years ago. He has almost defeated every last one of them. The death of his mother. The fact that posiden disowned him, that camp turned their backs at him, the fact that his closes friends betrayed him. It's all in the past.

Those events have led to his demons. Demons telling him things on and on, driving him crazy. Telling him to take his anger out, to not trust a soul. He fought them day by day in the chaos plante.

He became the prince, helped his people, created knew bonds, got his mother back, meet his real father. Over time the voices he heard, the demons, all went away. All except two.

But today it's That one demon that keeps telling him that love isn't real. That women's affection is simply that, just that they add a few words to make it seem better. That a women's 'I love you' are simply words to add to the affection. That demons sometimes controls him. It makes him see the one memory he wishes to be buried in the past like a thumb and never buried out.

That's probably the reason why he has that black box with the diamond engagement ring inside, in his desk. Where no one can touch it but him. Why he looks at it every night for the past 400 years.

And that's probably the reason why he's training non stop with only pants shoes and his mask. Why he thinks of just a single person in his head right now. How that person is getting married. How he hates the idea that she can still have such effects on him. Why he's so focused and has his eye brows almost glued to his eyes. Why he's gritting his teeth. Why he has a killer expression on his face. Just waiting for a sorry excuse to arrive.

And just like Magic, two giant minators come marching to him. He smirked.

"Well if it isn't my old friends" Percy smirked "sorry we can't chat, but I need to blow out some steam"

Percy slashed and hit the mimators, until they were turned into dust. He knew perfectly well how they got here. He turned and smirked. His body sweating.

"Thanks father I needed that" he signed.
"It certainly looked that way" chaos said "you want to talk son"
"No, not here anyway"

Chaos snapped his fingers and they were in the chaos planet. The ocean in the chaos planet to be exact. Percy signed, he missed this place. they both sat down on top of a small hill, getting a greet view of the ocean. 

"What about here" chaos smiled
"She's getting married" Percy said
"I know"
"I don't understand how this could affect me"
"Son you can program your brain to think a certain way, but your heart...that's a different story"
"She betrayed me father.."
"Sometimes, betrayal, treachery. They hurt most when you have it bolting inside you. When you hold that grudge so long and you don't forgive"
"What, how can you forgive something like that. my fatal flaw was loyalty. It still is, I'm probably used it I suppose "
"Sometimes you forgive not to help that some one but to help you"
"You and your poetical speeches father"
"That's how I made you, your mother feel in love with me because of my poetical speech and then we made you"
"Information you could have kept in that head of yours"
"You love this girl.."
"Yes and this girl stepped in the roots of the love I shared and betrayed me" Percy said, bitter and serious as he looked at the ocean.
" give it as it may. You still love this girl, it's Crystal as day. What you chose to do with this love of yours, it's up to you. But do not do what your demon or your strong exterior suggest. But what you, Percy, wants"
"Well first I just want to sing my heart out"
"You are the Primordial of voice"
"Not so much of a gift.." Percy said looking at the ocean as he remembered an event. Something that lead to a demon, the one demon that camp half blood did not make.
"Percy.."
"It's okay, it was a long time ago"
"The universe has something planned for you son, don't you worry. It will be a fate you deserve and you child deserve greatness" 

"yea sure..." percy signed as he watched the water flowing.

"also son, the chaos court wishes to see you in a weeks from earth days time" 

"aww, shit" percy whinnied as he dropped his head to his knees. 

--
The alpha team and Peter where in the cabin, in the discussion room. Leo and Peter where eating chips in the couch.
"I swear when Percy comes back and sees you two eating chips close to his screen table, it's not going to be pretty" Luke smirked
"Relax, chaos toke him, it's going to take a while" Peter smirked and Leo nodded and they grabbed more chips.
"Enough of that. I guess now we know what's anabeth's going to do" clarisse
"Something she's not really found of, if jack said she'll be miserable" Peter said
"See that's what I don't get, if she cheated on Percy with that dude, then shouldn't she be like 'omg I'm getting married' " Leo said trying to sound like a girl.
" first of all that's a bad impression of Anabeth and second your right" Luke said
"You could tell Anabeth hates the guy, I mean why would the gods want a peace treaty?" Clarisse said
"To make peace duh, come on now clar" Leo smirked but Clarisse gave him a killer look.
"No she's right, why would they want a peace treaty. After all these Econs and a marriage arrangement?" Luke asked
"I know right!!" Leo jumped then became serious " so old fashion"

The three looked at Leo with a 'are you serious face'.
"It can't be because they like Percy and wanted him and Anabeth to marry right? They would have canceled the wedding the moment Percy left" Peter asked
"Something's fishy is going around here" Leo said
"And jack. He's not nick's kid that's for sure" Clarisse said
"I'm positive he's Percy's, I just can't wrap my head as to how. I mean you guys have all sorts of magic right?" Peter said
"Child of thought!!" Clarisse said with wide eyes.
"Child of what now?" Peter asked "it's some crazy voodoo right?"
" long ago, a Titans metis, first wife of Zeus, had a prophecy. He was going to have two children with Zeus. One Athena and another was a son that would be more powerful then Zeus. He got scared and turned her into a fly and ate her. Metis was already pregnant with Athena. She did something and Athena was born from the head of Zeus. Child of thought" clarisse said
"Wow and I thought my family was complicated" Peter asked. "Your saying jack just came out of anabeth's head"
"No. What if like Anabeth couldn't forget Percy, what if the gods granted her the gift of a baby and she thought of Percy" Clarisse said
"Hmmm" Leo said thinking
"Could be a theory, i wasn't sure but now.." Luke said "we need a DNA test, ask chaos to do it"
"Yea, it won't come till weeks" Clarisse
"Alright let's do that, and someone has to go up to Anabeth and talk about the marriage thing. See if she wants it" Luke said. Then they all looked at Clarisse.
"Why me!"
"Because your a girl, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to talk to a guy stranger" Peter said
"Arghh, fine. You guys will mess it up any way" Clarisse said

Percy returned to camp, nothing has changed in the past years. He went inside his cabin to find the alpha team. He opened the door and heard noises from the discussion news.

"...you guys will miss it up any ways" he heard clarisse says.

He headed up and opened the door. He saw Peter and Leo eating on the screen table. To say he was mad was an understatement.

"I swear to chaos you two will die" Percy said
"Okayy, clearly your mad master" Leo said nerves
"I would wonder why" Percy said
"I tried to tell them prince" Luke smirked
"Tried." Percy said
"Pal you know you have some great hair today" Peter smirked
"I believe I always have my hair good Parker." Percy said
"Ohuu okay your mad master why don't why go blow out some steam, in the band room" Leo suggested

The team dragged Percy to the band room. Sense Percy is the Primordial of voice he has a great singing voice. Plus because of that he could, speak any language and have different accents. He could even control people with his voice, he promised never to use that much power on his voice but one day he broke that promise.

Percy was the lead singer and played the guitar. Luke also played the guitar. Clarisse played the digital piano. Leo played the drums. They were a great band. Played for the chaos plante every Friday night for the town. It was also a way for Percy to express his anger, instead of killing someone. Or express his happiness.

"It's been a whole sense I heard you guys play" Peter smirked
"Okay perc what song" Leo

Percy smirked.