Chapter 15

Percy was on the verge to explode, yes explode. It was morning and he couldn't sleep at all last night. He kept thinking about Anabeth and her wedding. He wondered how would she look in a wedding dress? Would she put her hair up or down? He had always thought about it, but pictured him as the groom. Not some imbusal egotistical half brother of his. Well not really half brother, not a brother at all.

No he doesn't admit he loves her. But He does love her to death, and this wedding is just making him just want to walk up to her and kiss her and tell her that he loves her. But he won't. He's proud and he doesn't even admit his feelings to himself, much less to anyone else.

He got up to the band room, got the getuoir. Writing music seems to clam him.

"Look what you did, what you did, what your doing to me.
You got me searching for the worst, like a silent movie.
I can't breath, I can't see.
It's out of control-ol.
But baby only say, my eyes are up,
I better go,
Oh-who-oh
My mind says, no, your no good for me. No your no good, but my heart's..."
Percy pused for a moment. He sighed.
"But my hearts made up on you"
{R5-heart made up on you}

"Catchy song, so you know the answer." Luke smirked
"Not particularly a good one" Percy said
"It's your heart, it doesn't know wrong or right. Sometimes you just have to follow it"
"Arggh. Stop spending time with my father, you are starting to sound poetical like him"
"I'll take that as a compliment"
"Well you shouldn't"
"Just listen to it perc, you never know"
"The mind seems to know more don't you agree, the heart is just a thing that beeps" Percy signed "besides...the last time I listened to my heart, it didn't get me any where good"
"Your impossible" Luke said with a serious voice
Percy smirked.

They heard a sound from the door. As they looked, they saw it was Nina coming in. She had that innocent smile she had, whenever she was in front percy. Luke simply looked the other way. Don't get him wrong, their was a point when he considered her a great friend.

That was only the first months she came to the plante chaos. She was thoughtful and respecting. She was kind to everyone. Could care less about the way she looked. Then Percy started to 'date' her. Then she started to glamor up. Became not so thoughtful and respectful, much less kind. She became the opposite. Used her power and rank among the people that were below her. Then Luke released the real her. Percy, he was to hurt still to even notice.

"What is it Nina" Percy said
"I was wondering if we could go for a walk, I haven't talked to you in a while. Please babe?" Nina asked, she was good, she had a smile and her eyes were pleading in a sad way.
"Ok" Percy said as he got up, Luke still not looking.
"Yay let's go" Nina said as she toke Percy's hand

Percy smiled, he thought he saw the old nina in there. He actually missed that part of her. He knows she has changed, he just doesn't see and realize how much. Or that she didn't change, that she was always as how she is now.

They walked among camp, hand in hand. Campers looked at them. They know how she is. She treats camp worser then nick, like if she's superior. Even with her team, she acts like she's more. And they know how legend is. He's strong and loyal. He's charming and charismatic, with his friend. He's mysterious and serious, yet warm with camp. They some what get the impression that he's a good guy, and a little cocky, but humble and good. So they ask, what's a guy like that doing with her?

It goes threw everyone's minds.

As they where walking Percy had a very concentrated mind. He was very worked up on the hole wedding, that he didn't see that the person that worked them up the most was very close by. Her stormy eyes seemed hurt and disappointment in a way as she practiced her sword fights with blonde guy, but he far form noticed. He was in his own little world.