Chanyeol opened the door and held it, eyeing Ji Ah with a grin as she was pushed inside. "After you," he said, following closely behind her.

Ji Ah always thought she had a knack for going unnoticed. She would be counted absent by teachers, slipped through crowds, avoided P.E., etcetera, etcetera.

It seemed that this time, she was in the spotlight.

The moment she stepped foot inside, the drinks were set down, the ping pong ball rolled off the table, and the music kept playing but was no longer accompanied by shouting voices.

Kyungsoo nudged her forward.

"Welp, you have fun, Jongdae," someone said, interrupting the silence. The talking started again, and glass bottles clattered together.

A man started walking up to Ji Ah, his black hair matted against his forehead and a cut bruising his lip. She shuddered at the sight of him.

Chanyeol stepped in front of her. "We didn't pay her to be here, dumbass."

'Ooo's echoed around the room.

The man shrugged. "Consider me surprised." He turned around and walked off.

"Yah! Yixing!" Shouted Tao, motioning for another member to come over. A bottle fell and shattered on the floor, but no concern was raised. They just stepped over the shards of glass.

The man rubbed the back of his neck, letting out a long sigh. "What, Huang? I'm about to beat Jongin in pool."

A yell was heard from across the room in defiance, making Yixing snicker.

"You're the one with the stab wound from yesterday, correct?" Tao questioned.

Yixing nodded, pursing his lips.

"Well, we have a doctor now, she's going to treat you." Tao explained, stepping aside as Yixing turned towards her.

Ji Ah gasped as Yixing emerged from the shadows. His bloodstained shirt and pants, along with the tattoo that crawled up his neck, intimidated her.

Yixing gave her a blank look, and Ji Ah's realization she had no idea what he was thinking scared her even more. She hated being unsure, and that's all Yixing did to her.

The members around her scattered to other places in the room, leaving her alone with Yixing.

She was getting right to work, apparently.

"Follow me," he huffed, stepping outside of the room. She didn't, so he pulled on her zip tie, guiding her out.

Her mind was racing with questions, but she didn't dare voice them. All she knew was that she wanted to go home. And she wouldn't dare tell them that.

He led her back down the hallway, but to the opposite end. Although it was only five seconds, it felt like forever to Ji Ah. The music was behind them, and silence was in front. She didn't know what to say, how to feel, how to act. She was sure she was in shock, she could tell that much with her medical expertise.

They stopped walking for a moment, and Yixing took a small pocket knife out and slashed the zip tie in two.

As if that was a normal thing to do, he shrugged and kept walking, leaving the remains of the zip tie on the carpet.

He opened another door, and stepped inside, not waiting for her to follow. He plopped himself on a couch in the corner and kicked off his shoes. Just like the others, he wore black combat boots.

"Everything you'll need is in that cabinet," Yixing said pointing to his left and closing his eyes.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and took shaky steps towards the cabinet. She hoped they would have something useful, but her expectations were low. Looking at the makeshift stitches Tao had earlier, which had been sown with dental floss, she figured their medical supplies were limited in both quality and quantity.