𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"F*ck this! this is all his fault!"

From the rear mirror, Gibson saw her figures walking behind the car. He didn't try to stop the car as the rain started to drip slowly from the sky to the ground.

And then suddenly the sky began pouring heavily rain. Belle runs as fast as she can to catch the bus before the school bell rings.

Moments later. Belle walked through the hall where the locker was standing. Emma saw Belle from afar, she was completely wet as hell.

The floor is wet as Belle walks to her locker. She stood. "Don't ask".

"I was waiting for you on the bus and you didn't come. So I say you're gonna be late for school and you end up like this".

Emma points at Belle wet clothes. "What happened?"

"My bad luck just came today. Do you have a towel or extra clothes? I'm completely cold, shivering right now".

Belle sneezes. Emma hands her a towel. "I don't have extra clothes with me, you should ask Miss Martin, the gym teacher. She probably had it inside her locker".

"Oh no. I'm fine. Just the towel I need to dry myself". Belle wiped her hair. "This is really my bad luck. I can't believe this (sneeze) oh my god!"

"You're not okay Belle? you should go to infirmary before something bad happens. Catching cold for example or worse pneumonia".

"Seriously?"

"Did I lie?"

The towel Belle uses is completely wet, she needs more towel to dry herself before entering the class, even the floors are wet because of her.

The school bell rings. Students hurried their feet to class. Except for Belle. "I need to dry myself".

"Okay. Text me if you need anything".

Belle nods, she walks straight to the girl's toilet. She pushed the door, standing in front of the mirror. Belle looks pale inside the mirror.

Maybe Emma was right. Pneumonia? a virus could kill you immediately without hesitation. Just pray that she doesn't get that sick.

The time shows at nine-thirty in the morning. It's time for Gibson's English class. Gibson steps inside with a smile as his eyes scan the classroom until he spots an empty chair which belongs to Belle.

Smirking he is. He could imagine that Belle had to dry herself inside the girl toilet. Stubborn she was, she should listen to him about the rain, now she gets what she deserves for disobeying his word.

"Class? turn to page 102. Today we're gonna learn how not to try to disobey your master word".

The class look at each other's faces, not knowing what Gibson tries to teach them.

"It's a joke. Now turn to page 102".

Moments later. The students are writing in their notebook. Meanwhile for Gibson, he tapped his pencil on the desk as he waited for Belle to come inside the class.

She still hadn't shown up since he stepped inside the class. Where could she be?

Gibson looked over his watch. Is she hiding?

"Can one of you tell me where Miss Decker has gone?" ask Gibson. "She's late for my class".

One of the students raised his hand. "Last time I saw her was talking to Miss Evigan at the locker hall. Then she walked directly to another hall where the girl toilet was".

"Thank you Mr. Tyler. You guys carry on. I need to ask someone to check on her in the girl's toilet".

Gibson walked out from the class, hurried his feet to the girl toilet. As he arrived he pushed the door, peeking inside and he saw someone laying on the cold floor.

He swung the door open as he found Belle was unconscious on the floor. Gibson begins to panic, he storms inside and gets her.

"Miss Belle!"

He shook her body, neither she moved, her skin was pale like death. Without question, quickly he carried Belle in his arms to the infirmary room.

At the hall, Gibson kept his balance as he carried Belle. "Damn it! why did this infirmary stand so far away!"

Gibson burst inside the infirmary, he looked around the room. "Help! someone!"

"Mr. Gibson? what's wrong?"

"Help. Miss Decker is unconscious. Help her".

"Laid her down". Mrs. Wood pointed at the bed. Gibson laid Belle down. "Where did you find Miss Decker?"

"Girl toilet".

"What are you doing at the girl toilet Mr. Gibson?"

"Check on her Mrs. Wood. I'll explain later, look at her skin.. pale like death".

Mrs Wood checked on Belle, she laid her hand on Belle's forehead. "She has a cold. Help me then, there a towel and fill the hot water inside the bowl. NOW!"

Gibson did as he was told. While he fills the water inside the bowl, he sees Mrs Wood undress Belle. He stood beside.

"Well, don't you stand here. Wiped her body with that towel". Gibson gulped, Mrs Wood walked to her cabinet. "Gibson! she will be dead if you stand there doing nothing!"

Gibson unloose his ties a bit. Folding his sleeve, he began to dip the towel inside the hot bowl then wiped the towel on Belle's cold pale skin.

"This is for her own good (stood beside Gibson) this is antibiotics to prevent the bacteria from going inside her fast". Mrs Wood injected Belle with it on her arm. "Give me the towel, I'll do the rest".

Gibson backed away. He said. "What should I do now?"

"Go back to your class. She needs rest and I call her parents. But first tell me what are you doing at the girl toilet Mr. Gibson".

"She didn't come inside my class, so my student said she went to the girl's toilet. I swear I will try to find someone with me". he lied. "I can't find anyone. So I decided to look after her by myself and there she was.. unconscious. I carried her as you see earlier".

Mrs Wood nodded. Gibson spoke back. "I am not a pervert Mrs Wood".

"I didn't say you were Mr. Gibson. Miss Belle was lucky that you found her or else".

"Will she be alright?"

"Depends on her body reaction with the injection I gave. If she's not alright I have to send her to the general hospital".

Gibson nods worried. "In that case any moment I will come here to see if she is alright. But please do tell me if she's not alright Mrs Wood".

"I'll do my best".

Hour later. Gibson walking to the infirmary room, he saw Belle still laying on bed and her skin was back to normal. Mrs Wood out of nowhere tapping Gibson's shoulder from behind. He was shocked.

"I've been told by her parents that you are her next neighbor". Gibson nods, Mrs Wood asks Gibson to sign the form for confirmation. "Her parents are busy and worried too but her mother asks you to send her home. Will you do that?"

"What kind of busy Miss Belle parents are".

"I didn't ask for the rest Mr. Gibson. Clearly her mother believes you. Miss Belle is fine now, her body temperature is normal even her skin is back to normal. She's out of danger".

Gibson nods in relief. He looked over his watch. "It's two-fifteen. It wasn't the time to come home".

"I give you an exception. I've already told the principal about this and she agreed. You shouldn't worry about this".

"Miss Belle still not awake how-?"

Mrs Wood smiled, she said. "I know you are afraid but there is a back door. I help you and believe me no one will see you carrying Miss Belle out from school in your arms".