Life Moves On

"It's okay for you to go back to your room." he whispered tapping on the edge of the lightly tanned wooden desk. I picked my art book up and crammed it in the backpack bending it to fit and a fewtorn papers re caught in the track ofthe zipper. A pair of hairy knucked grabbed the  black strap as he stood beside me. "Come on let's go." He wrapped an arm around my waist and walked with me out.

I collapsed on the bed and Matt sat the backpack down by my bed. "Im gonna cook you some food babe" a small kiss was placed on my head before leaving the room. Kicking off the loose fitting jeans off and the sweatshirt over my head. Then I crawled under the soft large blanket snuggling into the sheets.

He held another pretzel to me lips , but I kept the pressed togeather. "Babe, I really want to eat a little bit more." I pulled the blanket up to my face. "Okay, you  wanna visit your dad tommorow? " I shook my head up and down. "Okay" he put the twisted brown snack in his mouth and closed the bag.

The very familiar sound of my phone vibrating against the table gave him the reason to grab it. "Hello?" He asked a bit irritated. "I don't know, well I dont think that would be the best idea. She's not feeling great.Fine, Ryan do you want to speak to Ricky?" I recieved the phone and waited for hin to leave the room.

"Ry?" He asked sounding a bit tired. "Yeah." "Im so sorry, I had to wait for my cell to carry over or I would have called you by now.  Whats wrong?" "Nothing." I cuddled deeper into the wad of blankets. " I can tell its in your voice." " I really miss you Ricky." " I miss you to, its only about 3 more weeks and we can do whatever you want." "Thai, Corpse Bride, and cuddles?" "What ever you want baby." " How's you grandma?" " huh? Oh um I think shes getting better." " thats good."

"Get off the fucking phone and go to sleep asshole." I herd someone with a deep voice yell from his end. "Dont pay attention to that." "What time is it over there?" " 1:13 am" "You new sleep" " I need you more." "Come on I would want to talk to you for hours but you need sleep." " babe" "Ricky." "Fine, text me first thing in the morning." " okay,  i Will." " Hey Ryan." "Yes" "  I really enjoy you." " same here, night." "Night"