Clueless.

I stepped out of the cold room shivering, Matt wrapped his arms around my stomach rest in his chin on my sounder. "Im sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that" "Okay, you are forgiven. Will you put the window in my room down?" " yeah, go in my bed. Its really warm."

He opened the door letting in a bit of light before it was sealed again. His shadow danced across the wall as each garment of clothing was stripped from his body leaving thin boxers shorts. "Its on the counter in the bathroom. " "Thank you." " Can I ask a question?" "Yeah sure."

He pulled my body atop his and I birdied my head into his chest. "I know there was alot going on when we did break up, but-" I stopped him "I ment the fighting,  not you." "okay, good." "What?" He held my face tighter too his chest and sushed me. "If you suffocate me bury me in your Slipknot hoodie."

"Order pizza and invite Ricky over." "The dude a few doors down?" "Yeah, he looks all lonely and his musical taste and similar to mine." "You go get him  ill order pizza, do we have any beer left?" "I highly doubt it." "Okay, ill pick it up." He collected his jacket and keys before stepping out of the door.

I slid on the hardwood floor to the bathroom and checked to see if I looked presentable. "As good as it'll get" I told myself before sliding the door that led to the hallway. Shuffling aling the stained carpet I came to his door and knocked.

"Hey" I fretted overly excited, he sat a tan acoustic guitar on the chair and pulled the pick from his lips. "Hey" " Sorry, you busy?" " eh it can wait. Whats up?" "Might you wanna just like." "Slow down, So you wanna  go get whatever's around here sometime. Just as friends, pretty sure your boyfriend could kick my ass." "No he's not my boyfriend." "Oh well then it's a date." "Id love to,  and I was kinda asking if you wanted to hang out right now." "Sounds great" he smiled closing the door behind him.