Cancellation is Perfection

Hey come over, I've got a surprise for you :)

The lock screen of my phone read. I smoothed my skirt down and pulled at the top of my stockings. "Bye Matty! " I yelled "Be safe , and text me." The door shut tightly behind me, my small black flats shuffling over the muddy carpet. Gently rapping at the door, a man with a black button down shirt,  black skinney jeans, and matching vans opened it.

"So, all of the restaurants closed because of the storm. So could I be a bit clinch and cook a beautiful lady dinner?" My face felt so hot, and I couldn't make the simple three letter word come out. He placed a hand on my waist and gave my cheek a kiss. "Ill take that as a yes"

He guided me into the living room, it looked a bit neater than before. A crinking sound attracted my attention, looking down there was more than a dozen roses. Bloody red and black alternated throughout them. "Let me go get started." Ricky placed the beautiful flowers in my hands and walked over to the kitchen section.

I took a deep breath of the slightly damp flowers. It had just become apparent to me Into the Night by HIM was lightly playing. "Damn your music is amazing." "Thanks, I try" he laughed pulling something from the freezer. I slowlt walked around the room, a few books, a pack of ciggerettes, guitars. But it is quite amazing what he did with a plain old dorm room. In he building that isn't really suitable for human use.

"What do  want to drink?" He asked opening the refrigerator.  "I don't know" "white and red wine, coke, tea,beer, monster, and apple juice." "Beer sounds pretty good." He pulled 2 clear  long neck bottles out and sat them on the counter. Then two glasses came from and cabinet and he opened thr bottles pouring the liquid into them.

He got up setting both of the dishes in the silver empty sink. "You want to watch a movie or something?" "Yeah that sounds good." "Have you seen Sinister?" " Nope, it looks good though." "So you're cool with watching it?" "Yeah." I took another sip of tree he drink before standing up.

Some how we would up cuddling, its even cute how were the same height.  Maybe im an inch or two taller, but it worked. The small girl walked off blood running down her hand and the credits started to roll up the screen. I opened the bright phones screen. '1:36 am' "wow its late" he commented. "Yeah, now I have to wake Matt up." "Or you could stay over here, I mean then its easy of everyone." "But there's knly one room." "I can take the couch if its not okay with you." "No it's fine, I just kinda arn't wearing my sleeping attire."

I walked out of the bathroom and he locked his phone.I have bulletproof makeup so I awkwardly got under the blanket. "Here you look uncomfortable." He grabbed my waist and  made me his little spoon."better?" He asked. "Much."