He

I threw my keys onto the dark hardwood table and walked up the spiraling staircase. "Dad?" He lie perfectly still under the thin blanket. "Dad?"  He coughed a bit letting me know he was still with us. "Where's Jackie?" "She didn't come round today." " so you didn't have breakfast?"  "No, not today." " Well what do you want for lunch? Grilled cheese and tomato soup?" "Sounds good dear " I patted him on the back and directed myself towards the staircase.

The steaming hot plate in both hands were sat on the quilt and I pulled up a chair. I opened the drawer and pulled out 7 bottles receiving a pill from each before handing them to him. A familiar vibration came from my back pocket.

Ricky: Where would the Biology 3 room be?

Down the hall  from American History and across from Nature Science. I quickly responded. 

Ricky:Thanks :)

"Who are you texting?" My dad questioned with a devilish grin. "This new kid thats completly clueless about the school." I defended. "Well you could use a nice boyfriend." "Your probably the only dad that encourages boyfriends." "You were so happy with Matt" "It was wierd" "Can I see my grandchildren before I die? " "That won't be anytime soon, and you'll be lucky to have one" " Well right now I couldn't even walk you down the isle." " just relax"

"Ill be back same time tomorrow. " I called picking up the keys and stepping into the night. '8:48' the bright screen displayed. "Shit" I whispered to myself running to the car door. The tires ripped through the wet road. I arrived at my usual parking spot and shut the door. Upon the realization my books were in the car, I quickly pulled the door open and grabbed them from the back seat.

With no time to check how long I had, I ran as fast as I could to the Art and Desighn class. I pulled on the large handle and swung my body through the doorway. "Out, you've been late to my class two times this week." He told me. I kicked the door open and took a few steps out tugging the ends of my hair.