I'm Leaving

"I think he's finnally gonna ask me out" I gushed. "Say, no. He's suspicious as fuck" "Then I will leave without a hug." " fine come here." He opened his arms and I filled the space. "Text me and be safe." "Okay." I walked out of the door and over to Ricks.

But it was wide open with a suitcase resting right beside the door. "Ricky?" I called walking in, he retreated from the bedroom and gave me a large hug. " are you moving dorms or something?" "Its a long story." "Can I get the gist of it?" "Well my aunt's really sick and noone can go help her so I have to." "Oh im so sorry, you're such a good person." "Thanks"

"Where does she live?" "Britain." "Dang thats far away." "I know, and I should have told you earlier." "Its family, I understand. But what about school?" "I have to work my ass off when I come back." "Oh" "im really sorry." "Its okay, about how long will you be gone?" " a month" "my god"

" I know it sucks but I can't really change it." "I know.When are you leaving?" " My friend Chris is going too so when ever he stops by in probably the next ten minutes." I realized I was fiddling with my jacket sleeves and stopped when he grabbed my hands. He moved around to my back and held me tightly. "I really will miss you "

He reached fir his pocket and held the ringing phone to his ear. "yeah, its all the way down and to the left. Bye" "Come on you wanna meet Chris?" "Sure." He kissed my cheek and grabbed the suitcase handle.

There was a newer black car waiting outside the inside only illuminated by a phone screen. He led me over knocking on the window and trunk popped open. He knocked more and he rolled down the window, "damn, this place took a roll on you." "Shut up, say hi to Ryan." He stepped back towards the trunk and the man inside the car gave an awkward wave. I returned it, he look a bit older than Rick maybe late 20's early 30's. Three lips piercings and half his hair short then the other down to his chin.

"I'm Chris" he spoke "Ryan" I crossed my arms over my stomach a bit uncomfortable. I realized I had been giving him a bitch stare and turned my body. "Hey, I gotta go" Rick told me walking closer. "Okay" "Ill text you" "okay" his hands sat on my hips and he gently left a kiss on me before walk in to the other side of the car.