Chapter 17

Previously~
I open it to come face to face with...

"LJ !" I drag LJ inside the room and quickly locking the door "what - are you doing here!?" I quietly said "hahaha I'm from England remember that is why I'm here visiting my home!?" "Be quite my brother might be awake" I whisper I snap my fingers and we are transported to the garden I make sure no one was there.

"So what are going to do now Rose?" I look at him and said everything I was planning to do. I could see a wide smirk on his face and he said he will tag along. I spread my wings and fly to Germany, while carrying LJ inside his box. I use my sense and the information that I got from my brother about this guy and it turns out he was a detective and a professor of some sort in England.

We landed infront of a masion? "Is he a professor? or an aristocrat of some sort?". The box begin to shake and starting to play the eerie version of Pop Goes The Weasel. "So, hahaha he lives here?, I thought you said he is a professor and a detective?" "Yeah I thought so" "so is there anyone here?" I just shake my head and begin scouring the whole mansion inside, until I sense someone behind me.

I quickly look behind me and see a young man about his 20's

"For a man at his 20's he sure seem dashing...wait...what are you thinking Llian Rose Phantomhive your only 16 wait I'm a hybrid now so that means I'm 19, Slender told me welp this is confusing. Stop talking to yourself" "well I didn't expect to someone to be visiting little ol me" I just roll me eyes and start a conversation with him and completely forgetting LJ was there.

"So are you Lord Abigor Ross?". He only chuckle slightly and said "no no my dear~ I'm the head butler of this estate" "huh head butler? Is he serious?" "So may I know your name?" "Well if you insist milady my name is Samael Leonard, my I guess you are Lady Llian Rose Phantomhive, if I'm correct~" "wait how did he ... oh never mind"

Out of the sudden he charge me and collided with LJ. I took out my scythe (Chapter 5), while the both of them where fighting. I took this opportunity to impale Samael with my sycthe, but he quickly move and I almost hit LJ in the head. Before I could say sorry Samael start throwing silverware?!

"Wait this seems familiar author what are you doing" *hits Lily in the head*. "Hey stop that!" "Wait who are you, your not Emily" "well everything will be reveal, when the time comes and also don't break the fourth wall!"

"Ro, Ros, Rose! Wake up goddammit!" "Huh oh yeah sorry and- ouch! what the!?" I put my hand at my side and it was cover with blood "what the?" I kinda notice that where at some pillars "LJ my have drag me here while I was distracted"

Timeskip~

The fight went on for an hour until suddenly I heard a glass breaking I look at the window and saw "Ciel, shit!" "Well it seems that Bloody Rose is getting the bait as we planned" Ciel said, while Sebastian appearing besides him. "Well call milord" "well we are already here so Sebastian this is an order capture Bloody Rose as well the clown besides her".

I could only giggle slightly and I could hear him gritting together. "Well look who do have here the Queens Guard Dog and his loyal dog" then LJ busted out of laughter. Before he could say anything I snap my fingers and a portal appear out of nowhere. "Well I have no time for chit chat I have thing to do so bye~" I went to the portal, while LJ follow.

Samael was going to throw some silverware when I snap my fingers again and tie him down with some black vines. When we enter the portal completely a light flashes throughout the room and we disappear.

Nobody's Pov

After the light everyone in the room didn't know what happen and they where back to where they are. Like Samael was walking through the halls of the mansion, while Ciel and Sebastian was going to visit the mansion of Lord Ross to ask about the murder. Little did they know that a little someone saw the whole fight and how it ended.

To be continue...

That took me a while.
Sorry about that guys but I kinda lose interest in making this story and I'm deciding write something new. Like I said 'kinda lose interest' but enough for that now I'm kinda into....

Countryhumans now!

So bye guys!