Chapter 11

Lily's Pov
I woke up and i was still at the library i look at the clock it was already 7:30 in the evening"great i miss dinner". I sigh and stand up from my chair and went downstairs.

When i reach the living room i saw everyone at the middle in the room sitting while doing something. I went closer to see what they were doing and then i went pale there playing "truth or dare!". I remember what happen last time i play that evil game.

Flashback~ when i was 10
I was bored of my mind. Me, Ciel, Lizzy and Edward (i dont know his aged so i kinda make him like the same aged as Lily or higher so you get the idea) was just waiting at the playroom (or the livingroom?) while mom, dad, uncle and aunt Midford are busy talking something at father's office. Then Lizzy got an idea "why wont we play truth and dare!"

The three of us agree and we get to our places. Ciel got a bottle out of nowhere and we begin to play Lizzy went first. She spins it and landed on Edward, Lizzy ask him and he choose dare. The dare was to beat me in a sword fight, he gulped and went pale when she mention me. Edward tried to take back what he said but Lizzy decline.

We went to get some swords. When we did we took each our places and we began to fight. Edward tried to land a attack on be but i keep dodging, when i tried to hit him he dodge. When i took him off guard i attack him and he fell back. I walk towards him and out of nowhere i tripped at something causing me to fall to Edward.

Lets just say that we where at a pretty embarrassing position. I was on top of Edward with both of my hands at his (just like pinning him down) an d our faces were only inches apart. I tried to stand up but only to fell back again the good thing Edward broke my fall. Now our position is more embarrassing now he is on top and I'm on the bottom.

Then both of use hear someone is squealing, we look at both Lizzy and Ciel. Then Lizzy started to say something like ''i wish that could happen to me and Ciel" something like that. I was now blushing like crazy. Edward stand up and help me , then i went to my room and lock it.

Lets just say i didn't talk to the others for the rest of the day

End of flashback~
I tried to walk away but i was caught by Sally "Lily do you want to play?" I turn around and said "well-" before i could finish, she give me the 'puppy eyes'. Now i sigh and nodded i sit between Jane and Ej, then Sally started to spin the bottle. It stop and landed on Jeff "Jeff truth or dare" she ask "umm dare". Sally think for a sec then said "I dare you to not to kill for one week" "fine whatever".

He took the bottle and spin it and it landed on Ben "Ben truth or dare" "I pick dare" Jeff think for a sec then a mischievous smirk appear on his face (Don't ask) "I dare you to take a dip in the tub for twenty-seconds" he went pale and try to take back what his said, but Jeff said no.

Ben sigh in defeat and went to the bathroom with Jeff. A couple seconds later we all heard someone scream it was Ben "for a boy he scream like a girl" i thought and burst out laughing. All of was laughing like there's no tomorrow. Then Ben went back to living room with a very angry face he sat down without saying a word and spin the bottle.

When it stop it landed on me "Lily truth or dare?" I was going to choose truth but i choose dare "dare" "ummm i dare you to do the kapotasana pose for 5 minutes" i was confuse what he said then i remember that pose long ago. I begin to do some stretching and begin to do the pose.

 I begin to do some stretching and begin to do the pose