Chapther 7

Nobody's Pov
Lily is still crying after she told everyone about her backstory the girl's are tying to calm her down by telling her that everything was alright and that they are family and they started to sing.(cue the music)

After the girls sing Lily finally calm down and decided to take a walk in the mansion to clear her mind the girls nodded while they decided to play with Lazari and Sally.

Lily's Pov
I was strolling in the hall's when i heard someone laughing "Lily there's someone above us it is not human it's a another demon so be careful" Emily said then i nodded slightly and i carefully look up to see a guy with a black and white mask (sorry i am not good at describing someone)

"Kon'nichiwa, anata wa keke o shitaidesu ka? (Well hello there do you want to play kekeke)" i was confuse to what he mean but i just reply "Kon'nichiwa, amarini mo arimasen (hello to you too but no)" he gave me a confuse look? He went down from th...

"Kon'nichiwa, anata wa keke o shitaidesu ka? (Well hello there do you want to play kekeke)" i was confuse to what he mean but i just reply "Kon'nichiwa, amarini mo arimasen (hello to you too but no)" he gave me a confuse look? He went down from the ceiling and ask "Anata wa watashi o rikai surukoto ga dekimasu ka? (you can understand me?)" I reply "Hai, watashu wa 1tsu no shitsumon dake dekimasu ka? (yes i can but one question?)" He gave me a confuse look? And said "Sorehanandesuka? (what is it?)" I hesitate first but i ask "Anata wa banji akumadesu ka? (are you by any chance a demon?) he gave me a shock face? "Hai, do yatte sore o shitte imasu ka? (yes, how do you know that?) (ok this translation is a little bit wrong so yeah) "Koko demo onajdesuga, 4-bun'no 1 (same here but only a fourth)" then he ask me "Ā watashi wa hoka 3-bun'no 1 o shitte iru kamo shiremasen ka? (oh may i know the other thirds?)" I nodded "Mohitotsu wa (the other is a-) then i heard Slender call my name to go to his office i started running but stop turn around and said to him "Sayonara anata o moichido mite, watashinonamaeha ririanrozufantomuhaibudesu, anat wa nanidesu ka? (bye see again and my name is Llian Rose Phantomhive what's yours?)" then he reply "Sutekina namae watashino namaeha kakekaodesu (nice name my name is kagekao) then i heard Slender call me again and started to run i way when i did i shouted to him "O au dekimasu yo! (ok see you bye!) then he shouted back "Watashi mo baibai! (me too bye!) Then i went off leaving Kagekao behind me.

Kagekao's Pov
"Wow she is so cute and- wait what i am thinking urggh! What's wrong with me i can't remove her from my mind" i thought then suddenly i felt something in my chest "what is this feeling is this in my chest" i just shrugged the feeling and went off to some place "what ever this feeling it's kinda nice and she kinda cute thought" i thought while walking away.

Lily's Pov
I started running towards to Slender's office the good thing that i can teleport. When i was at the door i knock three times until i heard Slender said come in. I open the door to see Slender sitting in his chair with the proxies beside him talking to them. Then finally he saw me and said "ahh child there you are, what took you so long?" I clear my throat first then finally spoke "well i was talking to Kagekao Mr. Slender" i said politely "so you meet Kagekao, well child before i went off topic i called you about being a creepypasta have you decided who are you going to fight?" He ask but i shake my head "no, not yet" it was silent for a second then he finally spoke "well child do you want me to choose for you?" I nodded "well then child i will tell you later at dinner, but know you can just relax" i nodded again and leave the room before i was going out Slender stop and said "child before i forgot tomorrow you will have your own room that is next to Toby's that's all child" i nodded again and leave the room. I decided to go and hang out with the girl's

Timeskip~ brought to you by the author who is to lazy to type

We were just hanging out at Jane's room until Slender call us for dinner. We went downstairs to the dining room, when we were there i quickly sat between Jeff and Toby. We were just chatting until Slender appeared in the room with the food while wearing a pink apron. I tried my best not to laugh i look to see the other's trying not to laugh too, finally i stop when Slender past out the food. I surprise how in the world Slender figure it out that (f/f) is my favorite. After i was done i drink some (f/d) then Slender said "alright children know i am going to announce who will fight Lily tomorrow" then everyone was silent then Slender spoke again "Lily's opponent's wait opponent's? are...

Author- Cliffhanger well let's see who will be Lily's opponent's in the next chapter

Lily- Ahh Author-chan who will be my opponent's in the next chapter by the way?

Author- *almost had a heart attack* Lily don't do that well my darling you will found it out soon

Lily- oh men, also can't wait!

Author- *giggles* welp see you in the next chapter Reader-chan