Chapter 15

Previously~

Milady and your highness we are here. The Phantomhive Manor.

Lily's Pov

As Claude said that he open the door and help Alois and me out of the carriage.

Alois and I went to the door while Claude carries the luggages. Alois knock on the door three times and it open to reveal a butler.

"Ahh Lord Trancy you arrive I see you brought a visitor. Please do come in, Milord is expecting you" after the butler said that the both of us went in, Claude follow right behind us. The butler took all my luggages and me and Alois  went to where Ciel was.

We where walking until we arrive at the office. Alois knock three time until we could here a faint 'come in'. Alois quickly bursted the door open and I could see him sitting in the chair doing some paper work.

"Alois what did I tell you abou- Llian?!" He dropped his pen a quickly stood up from his chair.

Ciel's Pov Last night~
I was done a another pile of paper work and it was 8:30. When Sebastian came in with a folded letter. "Sebastian who is this from?" "Milord this is from the Queen".

Sebastian give the letter to me and I quickly put open it.

My dear Guard Dog,
          I hope you been doing fine my dear. I wrote you this letter to tell you that a 'special someone' will come here to England. I will a sign you and my Spider to make this someone feel at home. You will know more when the 'visitor' arrive, that is all my dear child.

Sincerely yours,
Queen Victoria

After reading that I told Sebastian to send a letter to Alois about him going here. He leave the room and I let out a sigh and I went back to my work.

Back to the present~

After not seeing Llian- I mean sister for more than 3 years I could not hold myself. I dropped my pen and stood up from my chair and quickly hug here. (Ciel is 5'0, Alois is 5'5 and Lily is 5'8 I just search it)

I miss her so much I couldn't let her go like last time. I could feel her hug me too I miss this, I forgot all about Alois. But I could only focus in this moment until I could feel someone was watching.

"Milord" I seperated from the hug and look at the door I see Sebastian, Claude and the three other servant (Finnian, Meyrin and Baldroy, I think that what there names spell).

I quickly regain my composure and said "Sebastian what did I tell you about keeping the others in there best behavior" I said coldly while looking at the three servant.

The three could only gulped and begin shaking and the Sebastian look at them. I could only sigh and look back to sis.

Lily's Pov
I was surprise how Ciel act well its kinda been 3 years and something don't stay the same. I look behind me to see what Ciel was talking about the others, I saw three servants that look to be new.

 I look behind me to see what Ciel was talking about the others, I saw three servants that look to be new

(To lazy to describe them)

"Umm Ciel who this three might be?" I ask and Ciel look at me. He just sigh and said "well sis this are the new ser- Sister?!" Said the three servants and the butler could only widen his eyes.

I could here a groan come from and Ciel and continue to what he said "like I was saying this is the new servant, this is Meyrin, Ciel pointed to the girl with purple hair and huge glasses. This is Baldroy he pointed to the man right beside Meyrin he has dirty blonde hair with turquoise eye color. The one beside him is Finnian, he has blonde hair with turquoise eye color. And finally this is Sebastian my butler, I look at him he has black hair with red wine eye color. By looking at him I could tell he is like Claude.

I could only nodded and I introduced my self "Hello every one it is nice to meet you I'm Llian Rose Phantomhive" I give them a close eyes smile. I could see the Baldroy and Finnian have a slight tint of pink in there cheeks they quickly hide there faces but it was to late.

I could only chuckle,"sis by any chance you send a letter to the Queen before you arrive?" I look at Ciel and nodded. "Well that's explains it" "explains what?" Alois ask. "Well" Ciel went back to his desk and took out a letter. When Ciel took out the letter Alois took out his.

Timeskip~ it was 4 in the afternoon
After was everything was taken care of and my things was already at my room (like i said in chapter 9).

Me, Ciel and Alois where at the garden having our afternoon tea when Ciel said something "sis where were you for the past three years" I almost choke on my drink "Milady are you alright?" Ask Sebastian I forgot that him and Claude was there, I just  nodded.

"Well Ciel I was taken to America and was 'tested' back there until I escaped and I was rescued by a family that helped me" Everything I said is true but I just left about me living with the Cp's and having some powers. Then I could sense something was watching us and I sense it was the three servants.

I could only sigh and said "you know you three it is rude to eavesdrop on people when they are talking" the boys could only give me a confuse look until the three come out from the bushes. "What is the meaning of these" ask Sebastian coldly the three could only squeak and they begin to apologize. 

Ciel and I could only sigh and they kinda remind me of the others back home. After dealing with them we went back to normal. Ciel ask me again  a question that gave me a fright. "Sis do you know about a killer name Bloody Rose?" I almost choke on my drink again , but keep my cool. I shake my head.

Well the Queen not a sign me and Alois to make you feel you at home but to stop this killer to because the Queen received a letter from Germany about 3 bodies found dead in the woods. And the people think that they were just killed by some wolves but when a American went to Germany and look at the bodies he instantly recognized who did this. He said it was the cause by Bloody Rose who's been killing in America for more than 3 years. And so as the Queens Guard Dog and with the help of the Queens Spider, we are on the mission to solve or even kill this killer.

I could only sigh and said " are you sure Ciel, when I live in America I heard that this killer have killed about to 1,000-50,000 people at America are you sure you can handle the killer?" He just nodded and I could only see the determination on his eye.
I could only sigh and start drinking my tea.

Timeskip~ again , nightime
I slip into my night gown and I could not sleep it's either for me being a demon, angel and reaper or I couldn't let the word what Ciel said about killing me.

I stood up and I went out to my room and start walking around the corridors of the mansion. When I was walking I could feel someone was right behind me I didn't look behind me and I just continue to walk, and I broke into a sprint until I end up to the garden.

I miss this place this is the place that I could feel relax. "Milady why are you here" I look behind me to see Sebastian. "Well I couldn't sleep so I decided to have some fresh air. You could join me if you want" I offered he nodded and the both of us sit at the grass. Then a cat came out of nowhere and walk up to me.

I look at the cat and I could recognize it. It's fur was black and has some red fur in it. I read it's mind and my hunch was right it was Grinny. I could only give him a 'what are you doing here look?' He look infront of him and I could see a figure at the woods then it disappeared.

"Milady are you alright?" Sebastian ask I just nodded and I keep petting Grinny. I look at Sebastian petting a cat too. We where sitting and talking until I could feel myself sleepy and i decided to go back to sleep. I bid Sebastian goodnight and I brought Grinny with me and the both of us fell asleep.

So sorry for not updating I was busy with school and I'm here at home sleeping because of a slight cold. So good bye see you int the next update!