Chapter 2

Ciel's Pov
I was sleeping peacefully when someone was shaking me. When i open my eyes i saw who was shaking me it was sister "we fell asleep, where's gramps?" i ask "seems he's not here yet" she said.

Timeskip~ few minutes later

"Gramps sure is late though..." i said "yeah" then we finally decided to look for the other's. We went out of the room and begin walking through the dark halls.

Lily's Pov
Few minutes later we smell smoke it was coming from one of the doors. When we open the door we saw our parent's and sebastian dead on the floor surrounded with blood there blood.

 When we open the door we saw our parent's and sebastian dead on the floor surrounded with blood there blood

Then started to panic he quickly went out the room. I quickly follow him but only to meet with the raging fire surrounding me. I avoided the fire and started calling Ciel "Ciel, Ciel where are you?!" I shouted, only my mouth to be covered by a cloth then i passed out.

Ciel's Pov
When i saw my parent's bodies i quickly went out the room only to be surrounded with fire when i get out the fire. I heard my sister calling me but i ignore her. I went down the halls to see the dead servants when i was at the end of the hallway i saw Tanaka. He kept telling me not to come closer when i did someone stab him and i tried to runaway but someone cover my mouth and i pass out.

Sorry if it short this time curse this Author-chan.Well i'll see you in the next chapter Reader-chan.