Chapter 3

Lily's Pov
When i woke up i can only see a dim light room i try to move but i see my hands and feet are tied together.

I shift to my side to see a body when i look closer i saw it was Ciel

I shift to my side to see a body when i look closer i saw it was Ciel. He was as the same state as me. I started to crawl to him but i got tired and started to call his name over and over again.

Then a few minutes later he started to move then open his eyes. He look at his side to see me then started to cry "sis your alive! *sniff* i thought *hic i lose you too *sniff*" i went closer to him and try to calm him down "shhhh hush now little brother big sister is here to stay and protect you" he look at me and said "you *hic* promise?" I made a cross sign close to my heart and said "i promise" he held his pinky near and said "do you pinky swear?" I give him a faint smile and pinky swear with him "i pinky swear".

Then the door open to reveal three men one of the guys said "take the girl and boy outside put the boy in the chest at the carriage and put the girl in the other carriage if the girl fight's back knock her out" they nodded then begin to walk close to us.

Then the two men started carrying us then we begin struggling and screaming "let us go! We don't want to go!" The both of us said over and over again but they didn't listen they just went outside and into the carriage's. When were at one the carriage they begin putting Ciel in the chest and he begin screaming for my help but then i said "brother always remember older sister will be fine, be strong and brave we will meant again i promise!" Then one of the men said " awww is this touching but i think you will never meet again alive ahahahaha!"  both me and Ciel eyes widen then Ciel said "w-w-w-what do y-y-you mean 'will never meet again alive'? One of the men said "oh my dear boy your answer will be reveal when you get in the chest!" Then he shouted and start putting Ciel in the chest and locking it.

When they were finish they put the chest in the carriage and begin driving away. When it was my turn they blindfold me and they carry me in the carriage i begin struggling and screaming for me to be free, but then i felt something injected to my arm and begin to feel sleepy then i blank out.

Sorry for the little drama and sorry if it is bad when i type this part i was watching a little drama soooo. Yeah you get the idea also i am feeling a little bit sea and car sick. By the way i hope you enjoy this chapter and see you in the next chapter Reader-chan