Chapter 13

Timeskip~ 3 year's later

Lily's Pov
I couldn't believe it, time have past now I'm 16. I was currently at a mission to 'take down' someone at Germany.

Yeah, you are going to ask 'what the heck I'm doing here?' well Slender said that someone in Germany is people of groups have been searching for the existence of the 'Der Groβmann' in which case in America it is 'Slender folk'

I was flying above the woods when I heard a footsteps in the woods under me. I fly few meters away from the footsteps then landed on the tree branch I summon my bow and arrow and get ready to fire.

The footsteps was coming towards my place. At the shadow, three figure appear. They were three man around the age of 30, they were holding some guns and traps. To which I think use in hunting.

I fire one of my arrows at the one of the man and instantly he fell down. The other two saw this "was zum Teufel! (what the heck!)" "da drüben! (over there!) the other man saw me and I teleported behind him and change my bow and arrow into my sword and chopping his head off.

When the last man saw this he tried to get away. I change my eyes to green and instantly vines quickly wrapped around his body. I made him appear infront of me and so he could see me clearly.

(Lily looks like the pic above but with black hair)

He was begging to be spare but I quickly kill him while flashing my eyes red. I was going back home when I heard talking, I look around and saw two figure at the tree tops.

 I was going back home when I heard talking, I look around and saw two figure at the tree tops

"Wow that was some show!" Said the one who is holding a camera. I only sweatdrop at to what he? Wait she?. "Sascha could you please focus to what are we here for" "yeah, yeah but you didn't see what she did that was incredible!"

The man beside Sascha could only sigh and said "well do you know who is that girl?" Sascha took out a book and start reading it I tried to look confuse and act that I don't see them.

"That girl?, hmm~ she has an interesting background. The Phantomhive's, she is from a family who takes on dirty jobs for the english royals and it says here that her parents died at the day of her brothers birthday, all of her family is dead except for her Aunt's, Uncle's, Cousin's and her brother!"

I was shock to what Sascha said and I quickly disappear and reappear at the edge of the forest were Slender was waiting for me "are you - child why are you crying?" I was confuse until I touch my cheeks and I could feel my tear. I wipe out the tear and said "nothing Slender just dust went inside my eyes" he just nodded and we teleported back home. I went to the living room and sat beside Ben who was playing.

Timeskip~ because I'm so Lazy!

It was still early in the morning and I was thinking about what the two figures I saw and what they said. 'Ciel is alive, I thought he was killed or something ' I was passing Slender's office and decided to ask him something. I knock on the door and hear him said come in.