Chapter 6 (long chapter)

Lily's Pov
I saw a tall creature with no face and it is about 7-8 feet tall and it's wearing a suit "w-w-w-who a-a-are you?" I ask will shattering. The creature reply "Hello child don't be afraid i am here to help you and my name is Slenderman but you can call me Slender" i was confuse that how in the world did he speak without a mouth i thought to myself "child i can read minds i talk to you telepathically" i made a ohh sound "child may i know your name and how are old are you?" I nodded " my name is Llian Rose Phantomhive or Lily for short and i am 13" i said then curtsy "no need to curtsy and it's nice to meet you child, take my hand and i will help you" i hesitate at first but take his hand and we started to walk deeper to the forest.

Timeskip~ brought to you by Jeff and Jane fighting to the death

I felt like we were walking for hours then out of nowhere i saw a mansion (pic above). We went closer and Slenderman open the door he gesture me to go inside only to be greeted by a knife that almost went my way i quickly catch the knife between my fingers then Slenderman went infront of me and yell "Jeffrey! Your not suppose to kill the new member of the family! Then i heard someone said sorry i popped my head out to see a boy with a cut smile with no eyelids.

Then Slenderman clear his throat and said "children living room now" his voice boom all over the mansion. Then i heard footsteps coming towards the living room. Then one by one i saw different people well er killers (she can sense and know that the creepypasta are killers, so yeah) i look at them for a second until Slenderman said "children i like you to meet the new member of the family, child why you introduce yourself" i nodded then went infront of Slenderman and clear my throat " hello my name is Llian Rose Phnatomhive or Lily for short and i am 13 year's old, also i hope we get along" i said it in my american accent because i hate when i am speaking in american accent but i have too and went beside Slenderman.

Then it was silent for a second then i broke the silence "ummm is there something wrong?" I ask then i think there finally out of there trance. Then one of them spoke "well no one is going first well then i go first, hello my name is Jeff, Jeff the killer and sorry about earlier" he said while scratching the back of his neck "ohh that's alright and by the way here's your knife back" i tossed his knife to him and he catch it. Then they introduce themselves i met-
Jane the killer
Nina the killer
EJ or Eyeless Jack
Lj or Laughing Jack
Sally and Charlie
Ben or Ben Drowned
DL or Dark Link
Lost Silver
Glitchy Red (if this wrong please tell me)
The proxies-Masky, Hoodie and Ticci Toby
Clockwork
Judge Angels
Lazari
Zero
Suicide Sadie
Nurse Ann
Dr Smiley
Nightmare Ally
Grinny Cat
Smile Dog
Homicidal Liu/Sully

After there introduction Slenderman told me that they are more creepypasta coming today, i got confuse and ask what are creepypasta then he told me that they are a group of killers or something like that then he told me that i am a creepypasta too if i beat someone in a fight i nodded and he said that i am going to stay one of the girls room then i decided to stay with Jane and Jane was thrill with my decision. After that everybody went back to what they were doing before then Jane ask me if i want to be tour around the place i nodded then we begin walking around the place.

After a couple minutes later we finish the tour then she said "if you get lost just go around and you will find someone to help you" i slightly giggle then it turn into a laugh, she give me a confuse look. After i was done laughing and regained my composure and said "Jane i might be 13 but i am not a baby i already memorized all the rooms and places here in just a second or when you were showing me" when i was done i look at Jane to see her mouth wide open (if it is possible) "wait you already memorized all the rooms and places here in just one go?!" She said i nodded and she ask again "how exactly did you possibly memorized it all, it took me a while for a few day's to remember them all?!" I reply "but first don't yell and two i was born with an IQ between 300 and 400 and i was born in England were i live in a manor similar with this mansion but only bigger so yeah" i look at her again with her mouth wide open again, " so your an earl?" I nodded then she started to squeal and said " i have to tell everyone" then she start running towards the living room. I was frozen in place then i follow her the good thing that i catch up to her but big mistake i bumped to her and cause us to rolling in the living room.