On The Road

All the stuff was packed. The track was full. The day just started. And the boys were already tired. They tried their best to find comfortable positions in the minivan to start their trip. For Liam, it was not a problem, though. Being tiny meant, he could just cuddle on whoever he wanted.

Only an hour passed and the boys were dying of boredom. That's when Niall got the iconic lamp bulb on his head. He took his guitar and started playing and singing.

Zayn and Harry joined the Irishman, while Louis just whistled along with them, not remembering the lyrics. The boring trip started to remind more of an Irish pub. Liam just cuddled further into Louis' chest, enjoying the music. Having Nialler as an uncle meant listening to Irish music and loving it. Once the song was over, Niall started another tune. This time Louis joined in, happy that he remembered at least that song. Even Liam started singing, swaying his legs up and down.

After the song, the boys just laughed at their silliness and continued the trip in a comfortable silence. Zayn was reading a book. Niall was listening to music. Harry was watching a video. Louis was playing with Liam's hair as if it was the most interesting activity. And Liam was watching out of the window, not wanting to miss anything.

His eyes got exhausted and soon he couldn't fight against sleep anymore. The others just smiled at the kid, patiently waiting for the trip to end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam slowly opened his eyes, to find his head rested in the crook of somebody's neck. He felt Louis' scent and tiredly moved his head away from the way-too-comfortable position. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. They were outside, walking closer to a light-brown-stone house.

- Hey, baby boy! Did you sleep well? - Louis asked him sweetly.

Liam just nodded, resting his head on his shoulder. When they reached the front door, Louis put him down and opened the door.

Completely forgetting how tired he felt literally ten seconds ago, Liam ran inside and started his investigations.

The house was unique. The first floor was the living room, dining room, and kitchen, without any walls in between, making the area seem even larger. On the opposite side of the front door, instead of a wall, there were glass doors, that lead to the backyard and the pool. On the second floor were bedrooms and a mini-living room in the middle. Liam could already see which one was his, cause the walls were light blue, instead of the minimalistic white ones of the house.

But the most interesting part was the underground floor. It consisted of a movie room with a big grey sectional couch, a huge led TV, a desk, a coffee table, and a whole blackboard wall, so you could draw on it with chalk. There was a big bedroom that Harry, Niall, and Zayn had an eye on, cause Louis' room was near Liam's, anyways. There was a modern style library that would become Zayn's favorite place, and a gym with an inside pool and a sauna.

In other words, this house was a dream come true.

Liam ran outside, followed by Harry. Before he could get too close to the pool, Harry stopped him.