chapter thirty-three: LAST CHAPTER

A/N:
This is the last chapter if i haven't yet told you.
Important note at the end of the chapter. Do read!
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
-------------------------

Mason.
Hey! Emsy i have something come up so Jackson will be driving you home today.

Mason.
Alcy has some special classes so she'll come in sometime with her friends.

Mason.
Think about what i told you this morning. Talk to him. He deserves.

And what the fuck.
I shook my head furiously though he can't see me but i cannot face him. Atleast not now.
I quickly texted him.

Me.
Mas. I hate you!!!

Mason.
But i love you. Now go already. He's waiting in the parking lot.

Me.
I'll kill you the second you come in front of me.

Mason.
Then I'll have to make sure i don't come in front of you.

Ughh...

I sighed and continued walking towards the parking lot. True to his words Jackson was standing their busy in his phone. Hearing my footsteps he lifted up his head and smiled at me.

"ah..... Mason had some work to do........ S-so he told me to drop you" he said. Awkwardly.

"y-yeah he told me that..."i said. Awkwardly.

The awkwardness was so much that i prayed to god to do some miracle and just take me out if this freaking situation.

He cleared his throat.

"let's go." i said. He nodded. He sat on his bike wearing he's black gloves, helmet. And he passed me the extra one.

And that reminded me of our every ride that we had. How am i supposed to tell him about justin? What if he doesn't want to talk to me or want to see me anymore. What if he starts hating me,

Like he's already loving you now. My conscience told me.

Right. But still. How am i going to start. Like 'hey your late bestfriend justin died saving my life when my step father was trying to physically abuse me and yeah you heard that right my step father raped me'

So not happening.
"Emma?" Jackson called me.

"ah yeah?" i asked.
"hop on"he said and i nodded and did as he said.

Not long before my thoughts again consumed me.
God really isn't on my side really. Because i was born out of a mistake that my mother suffered. And i don't really know my real biological father let alone see him. And then my step father took back the revenge on me for what i haven't done. And then when it comes to my personal life. I was no good to my friends. I was no good to a boy in particular who didn't know me but just gave up his life trying to save mine. And if this is not tragedy then i don't know what is. The boy i started falling for was the best friend of the boy who gave up his life on me.

There was a sudden break which pulled me out of my reverie.
"sorry" he said. I just nodded in return. Coz i know if i told him something i would breakdown. I am really on that edge.
"we are in your drive way"he said and only then i realised that we were in the driveway.
I got out of his bike and removed the helmet off of my head. And he did too..
And for some wierd reason my mind was screaming to invite him inside and talk to him. Coz boy i missed him tons.

"ah... Aren't you going to come inside?"i asked him.
He's eyes suddenly showed a glint of happiness but he quickly covered it with a blank face.

"there's probably no one inside" he said as a matter-of-factly.

"so..?"i asked in confusion as to why he was acting all weird.