chapter fifteen: Another text

What i thought is totally the other way around here.
Jackson was driving so fast that my hold on him eventually became very tight.

First of i hate bikes
Second of i think if i open my eyes I'll faint because the way he's driving i cannot bare it.

This is my second time driving in the bike. And also with this jerk.

And so far if you ask me. I would never in my life would want to ride in  bike or atleast not with him

"slow down jerk" i said in an irritated voice

No reply.

Can he even hear me?
Coz he really is driving in full speed

"this isn't a joke. Stop it"i really want to get down.

No reply.

And after two minutes he comes to an sudden halt.
I go back and  come front because of the sudden break he pulled.

"what the hell Jackson?"i said

"it sure isn't a joke angel face. And we're here"he nodded towards his left side.  I turn my face to the direction he nodded.  i turned my direction to where he nodded. a fast food restaurant named 'lunch menu'

"oh. But still you're not gonna drive that speed Jackson or atleast not when am with your or else-..." i wanted to finish off my sentence but unfortunately was cut off by the jerk.

"will talk about it later but for now let's go have Something" he said while removing his helmet and then started walking towards the restaurant.

What.the.actual.fuck.man
He out of nowhere drags me out of the school only because HE'S BORED and then drives like a crazy lunatic sycopath. And when am telling not to drive so fast he cuts me off and just starts walking.

Like
What
The
Hell
Man

And here i was was watching him go.

"come on angel face we've not got all  day" he turned back and said.

'jerk' i muttered under my breath and started walking towards the restaurant.

We went inside the restaurant and took a seat near a window

Jackson called a women whom i guess would be in her late 40's

"hello sir. What do you want"she told with a polite smile on her face

"hello. would love to have a burger,fries with lemonade"

"yes sir, and you beautiful lady"

"ill have lemonade. Thank you. "she nodded her head and went back.

"just a lemonade angelface?"

I then received a text from Ian

Ian.
Hello stranger. How you doing?

I don't want to reply him am still angry at him for almost revealing my deepest and the darkest secret to a jerk Jackson.

We were bestfriends before.
But, when he proposed me and told cliché dialogues like 'i love you and cannot stay without you' etc etc...
I couldn't be the same with him. Things between us got awkward and that was the time everything happend but he never once left me. I yelled at him kicked him out of my house but still he would sit in the porch and wait for me to come out. Only because he didn't knew what had happened.

I was a bitch to him and he didn't deserve it. I know. But that situation was like that. I couldn't help myself.

And then i had to leave the town.
He tried stopping me. He taught he was the reason i was leaving. But little did he know. And then i told my reason as to why i was leaving the town.