Chapter twenty-seven: Emma's PAST.

We were a happy family. We used to live in the city of texas. Where i, my mom and my step-dad used to live.

It wasn't like this before. My step dad left my mom because.  Well it is a long story.

My mom and my step dad were madly in love with eachother during their college days.
Years later my mom worked as a fashion designer and my step dad had left for his work in new York.  When my mom was well versed in her work and my dad was successful in his work.  They decided to get married to eachother.

When they were married they were living a happy life. But.  Days later my mom was kidnapped by a freaking man who is unfortunately my real biological father. The man. My dad. kidnapped my mom and raped her to seek revenge from my step dad.
When the man. My dad did what he wanted he left her and ran to some other country. The horrible thing is that my mom doesn't know who he is. Where he lives. And what his name is.

When my mom was found by my step dad. She was taken to the hospital.  The doctors told my step dad that she had been physically abused and is pregnant. After listening to the doctor my step dad left the hospital without a fight with my mom. Without a goodbye. Without a single word.

My mom didn't know where to go what to do. So she called up my uncle. Uncle mac. She told him about her kidnapping. Getting physically abused and how my step-dad left her with out a single word. He took her with him to his house.

We lived their for about seven years. I was probably six years old when my mom decided to leave. When uncle mac refused to let her go. She had told him that she couldn't be dependent on him forever.

So we moved to brownville. Another place in texas.
Years passed by i was 11 when my step-dad showed up at the door telling that he was guilty for leaving and that he is sorry for whatever he has done.
Though my mom was angry at him for a few days but she eventually gave in. And then we were a big happy family.  He had told me that he has accepted me as his child. And that was the most happiest moment in my life.

And days passed by. One day after i reached home from school. Did my homework. Played for sometime. And then i was bored. I wanted some fresh air.

"mom am out for a walk" i had told her.

"ok sweety be back soon" she had told me.

It was seven O'clock when i left the house. I walked down the street and took a left turn where their is a park. But there was a strange feeling that someone was following me. I turned back to see if there's anyone but there was no one to be found.

When i continued walking something hit me hard on my head. My hands directly went to clutch the spot where it hit. I turned back to see the last thing on my mind to see.

"hey little slutty bitch" that sound made me come spiralling down on the ground. My vision started to blur. The last thing i heard him say is.
"bitch"

A cold glass of water was poured to my already aching face. Which i guess he had hit me when i was passed out.

"took you long enough to wake up" he said. My step dad said

"why. Why did you do this" i said

"oh bitch. I loved your mother. But that freaking basterd took her innocence. Which i wanted to. I didn't get to do that. So why not you" he said. His eyes looking evil. He had that naughty smirk.

No this is not happening. Mom...  Where are you. I shouldn't have left the house. What do i do now.

He's stepping forward. Step by step. For every step he's taking, the glint in his eyes is growing.