chapter ten : he's coming back

He just smirked in return and i rolled my eyes

"How on earth did you text me. Scratch that how did you get my number?"

"I texted you with my sell phone. As simple as that and i may or may not have took it from Mason's phone" he said with an innocent smile.

What is he?

Ugrh.

I ignored him and started walking outside

"Well. Where are you going angel face?"

Ignored.

I heard footsteps behind me. So he's coming. .

I stand near the passenger seat tapping my foot on the ground until he came. Then i sat in the passenger seat and he started driving.

He tried talking to me but. I ignored him.

What does he thinks of himself huh?
He thinks He can just go around people and take numbers from somebody' sell phones and start texting?

So not happening jerkface.

After quiet some time my phone buzzed and what i saw next was like the air was brought out of me and i couldn't breath

Unknown.

Hello daughter. I hope your doing fine. Don't miss me too much. I found you princess Dada is coming. Your and yours only. Love.

After reading that text i couldn't help but feel vulnerable and tears started to spill out and then i started sobbing.

"Emma. Are you alright? Are you crying?. look i didn't mean to-.." I cut him off

"Jackson please just take me to Mason as soon as possible"

"Okay as you say Angel face. But what happen?"

I
Ignored.

I just want to be curled up in ball in my room and have someone soothing me and tel me everything is going to be okay.

As much as I want it to be. I know it won't

I know am being selfish going to Mason and telling him my sob story and then he takes me to his group and let me have fun. But i think in my fate of having fun has lasted this long only.

After a few minutes. We arrived

"Jackson please do me a favor. Call Mason here" i requested him and he just nodded.

"Stay here angel face. Though i don't know what really happened. But eventually everything will be alright"

I just nodded and mumble a 'thanks'
He just smiled and left to call Mason
That was sweet of him.

After few minutes. Mason arrived with a smile.

"Hie em's . jackson told you suddenly started crying? Is everything alright?". Those words were enough for my tears to spill out. And i handed my phone to him.

"R-Read" i told while hiccuping

He read. And called someone and told that he's leaving maybe it was Jackson

After hanging up he started driving. I didn't know where we're going but i just want some time alone.

After a few minutes we arrived at a park. He opened the passenger door for me and we headed over to a corner. And just sat their in silence. I didn't know for how long we sat their in silence but Mason broke the silence.

"You wanna talk about it?"
I nodded

‎"Mason. He's coming back. I don't want him to. I don't want to get r-.." He cut me off

"Shushh. Nothings going to happen. Am here. No one is going to take you. Stop worrying about it and forget that text ever came."
With that we again had silence surrounding us.

After sometime. What felt like eternity. Once again he broke the silence.

"Why don't you go to cops and tel them?"

I just laughed at that. And he raised his eyebrows.

"Mas. Going to cops is another step ahead for him to find us. Don't you think we went their. Those fucking bastards were his men. And guess what. They were the ones who kidnapped me"

He just sighed.
"When Are you telling it to aunt Emily?"

I let out a puff of air and told
"Maybe when she comes back"

"And that's after a month or so. I don't think you should take that risk em's. You need to tell it to your mom."

"Yeah. I know but. She had a went through alot and still going through. This trip. Why did you think she went. Only to distract herself. So i won't disturbe her. Until she comes back"

"But still-.." I cut him off

"Please Mason." I pleaded with a look on my face he sighed and nodded.

"Time to go"  he said singing
I grone but got up and started walking towards the car.

Once we sat the radio playing seasons in the son by westlife. all the while Mason humming the song.

After sometime we arrived at the house. Uncle mac has a night shift and alcy is sleeping. Mason was heading to his room when i called him.

"Yeah em's?"

"Umm.. I-im sorry because of me you missed so many parties and the dinner."

"Ohh em's. Just go sleep. Thats why brothers are here for. You don't have anything to be sorry" he said and winked
"Night mas"
"Night em's"

As soon as i entered my room. I wanted nothing but a warm shower and and good tight sleep

After taking a long shower i slipped into my soft fluffy pyjamas i curled into my bed and i let the thoughts consume me.

I don't know what will happen if he comes back. Maybe i won't be able to survive this time.

Interrupting my thoughts my phone buzzed and i received a text from. None other than. The jerkface.

I saved his number as jerkface

Jerkface.
Are you alright? :->?

And then it hit me. I started crying in front of him.. Shit. He must think am a physco. Last time i started dozing off. And now i started crying. He must think i am  insane. Urghh...

Me.
Yeah. Am alright. :¶

Jerkface.
Okay. So..?

Me.
Good night Jerkface.

Jerkface.
Dream about me.

Me.
You wish. Night.

Jerkface.
I really do. Night. See you in your dreams.

I ignored. But i smiled. He's kind of good badboy.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

So what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Bye!

******************************************