She looked at his sulking face and stopped herself from laughing.

" Oh! So Sammy is jealous." Piyu said smirking at him folding her hands.

" What? Why would I be jealous?" Sam said and looked here and there.

" Because I was looking and appreciating someone else's body." Piyu shrugged sitting beside him.

" What? You are saying that I am jealous of some hero?" He asked turning to her side.

" Yes! " She smirked.

" Please! I have seen better." He rolled his eyes.

" Oh really? Whose? "She teased him.

" Many. Have you ever seen my body?" He smirked at her and her smirk dropped.

" If you want I will show you." He teased her when she went silent.

" Its better if I show you." Saying this Sam started unbuttoning his shirt.

" N.no.....What are you doing?" Piyu asked looking at him with wide eyes.

" I am showing my body so that you can say whose body is better." Sam said shrugging and unbuttoned the last button revealing a part of his timed chest and abs.

Piyu gulped looking at his body and tried to say something to him but words died in her mouth. He was so near to her that she can feel his body heat and looking at his body from so close is not helping her.

When he tried to remove his shirt completely, she stopped him by putting her hands on his chest. His heart was thumping loudly in his chest feeling her hands on his bare body.

She blushed hard when she realized what she did and quickly removed her hands. She got up but was quickly pulled by him into his arms and their faces are very close.

" S.Sammy....." She stuttered blushing red.

He leaned and kissed her both cheeks, her eyes, her nose and her jaw. A loud gasp escaped from her mouth at the sensations that are causing in her body.

Sameer snapped out of his romance and looked at her face which is red like a tomato. He smiled at the effect he has on her and when she looked up at him, they both got lost in each other eyes.

He took the strands of her hair and ducked behind her ear making her inhale sharply. She looked down blushing and he smiled at her kissing her forehead.

She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back inhaling her scent.

" Piyu, If you keep hugging me like this on my bed then I wouldn't be able to control myself." Sam said and Piyu jolted away from him.

Sam laughed at her shy face while Piyu sat glaring at him. Piyu turned away huffing angrily at him and he hugged her from behind making her smile.

" Can I ask you something? " Sameer asked after a while.

" Yes." She said turning towards him.

" But First button up your shirt." She said sternly when he opened his mouth to say something.

He did as she said and looked at her who sighed him to continue.

" Umm.... Actually..... I....." Sam stuttered.

Piyu looked astonished seeing the great Sameer Khanna is stuttering but she didn't understand what he wants to ask.

" Sammy?" She probed him to say further.

" What is Love according to you?" He asked quickly.

Piyu went stiff at the question.

What would she say?