Chapter 3

M i r a c l e

"Harder!!" I wrapped my hand around the top of the headboard, as Jarod rammed into me with full force. "What's my fuckin name?" I opened my mouth, completely out of breath, trying to form the words to say his name. Jarod smirked once he seen how I was struggling to speak. He bit down on his bottom lip, ramming into me harder than before.

"Fuck!" I screamed out. I looked up into Jarod's eyes, that were locked to mine. This was the third time we were having sex this morning, and I was enjoying every second of it. I placed both of my hands on top of the headboard, preparing myself for the climaxes we were btoh about to reach. I closed my eyes as I released all over him, with him a few seconds behind me.

"Shit." I mumbled, catching my breath. Jarod moved from in between my legs, pulling his condom off in the process.I sat up straight, proping the pillow behind me head. He laid down beside me, wrapping his arm around me. "What are you doing?" I looked down at his arm that was laying right under my bare chest.

"Damn, you ain't gon cuddle with a nigga?" I frowned and pushed his arm off me. "No, we have work in 30 minutes." He sighed. I rolled out of the bed and tied my hair up in a bun. "You can take a shower after me." He looked me up and down and smirked. "Or we could take one together." I sucked my teeth.

"We just took a shower together, hince why I have to take another one." He chuckled. "Nah forreal, we could just take one together, I ain't tryna be late for work, boss." I smirked and shook my head. "Alright whatever, just keep your hands to yourself." I walked off into the bathroom, cutting the shower on. Once the water was hot enough, I stepped into the shower, standing directly under the water, so Jarod would have some room.

**************

I took a sip of my coffee and sat my mug on the counter. "You ready?" I looked up too see Jarod walking out of my bedroom, pulling shirt over his head. I looked down at my watch and nodded. "Yeah, Im about to head out now." I grabbed my Chanel bag off the counter and pulled out my keys. "Ight, cool." I walked over to the front door with Jarod trailing behind me.

"Where you going?" I turned around sharply, waiting for him to answer. "Im about to go to work...with you." I sighed. "You know you can't do that." He sucked his teeth and folded his arms across his chest. "Why not?"

"For one, your car is still here, and two, you know how I feel about us coming to work together, it's unprofessional." He chuckled. "Who the fuck cares? You the boss right? Who gon say shit to you??" I sighed. "It's not about that Rod. I can't be preaching about professionalism and then not follow my own rules, if the boss doesn't follow their own rules, who else will?"

He shook his head. "You be takin shit to seriously sometimes." I smacked my lips "Whatever, just get in your own car and don't be late." We both walked out of the front door and walked to our cars. "Don't forget to go in the opposite direction of me." He got into his car, ignoring my comment. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the driver's seat. I waited for Jarod to pull off, before going in a different direction.

********************

I walked out the elevator onto the top floor where my office was. I inhaled deeply and smiled once I smelled the familar cologne that lingered in this room. It's been five years since my father passed, but the smell of his favorite cologne stayed in this hallway, and even in his office, which was now mine.

I stepped into the office, closing the door behind me. I sat down in my chair, when there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. I looked up to see Tami making her way into my office. "Morning boo." I smiled. "Morning." She sat across from me an smiled. "Soooooo." I chuckled. "So what?"