"That's it. Suspension for you Miss." He calmly replies.

And before I open my mouth again Kyle speaks. "Coach, you cannot do that. It's against the rules." He stands up for me.

"I can and I will," George replies.

I face Josh again and mutter a sarcastic thank you to then make my way out of the gym at a steady pace, I need to get the hell out of here before I get myself in more trouble.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to believe that a basketball player would do something besides the ball. I can't fail that class, and not only because of college because my family may not care about my health but they do about school.

I keep walking home, kicking everything on my way, still overthinking. I hear a few steps behind me but I decide to ignore it.

"Gen you are gonna get hurt!" Kuz's voice interrupts me from kicking a lamp post.

"Why do you even care!" I yell at him.

"You are a grown woman Genesis, stop it." He says grabbing me by my waist to stop me from kicking it.

"Get your hands off me!" I spat at him and he quickly does, raising them as a sign of rendition. "What are you doing here anyway?" I ask him.

"I got out earlier." He lies.

"Yeah, that's the lie now tell me the truth," I mutter as I cross my arms on my chest.

"I might have defended you and got kicked out or may just leave the class because I don't feel well." He scratches the back of his head not making eye contact with me.

"I'll take the second one cause the first one is too good to be the truth." I turn around and keep walking home, I feel his footsteps behind me.

"Hold up ma!" He states once he reaches my side.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask him.

"Wherever you are going I am." He shrugs.

"Boy, you ain't coming home." I spat.

"Then let's go somewhere else." He lays out.

"Enlighten me then." I stop my pace to look at him.

"Fine." He says grabbing my arm and leading me back to school.

"I ain't getting inside again!" I tell him and he chuckles.

"We are just getting inside my car, not school!" He explains.

I stop making him stop too. "And who said that I'm getting inside your car?" I question him.

"I did." He demands. "Now stop wasting my time."

❥ ❥ ❥

"So why did you leave the other day without saying a word?" I question him taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Because every Saturday morning I and my dad practice some basketball together and if I don't show up he gets really pissed off. He explains calmly.

"Oh, it must be nice to have a close relationship with him," I say.

"Well, yes. He ain't my biological dad tho." He shrugs and I nod.

As I am about to say something I notice Zo walking towards our table. "Look at this cute couple having a nice day at The Lemonade!" He laughs and I roll my eyes. Brandon and Michael are right behind him.

"A girl and a boy can be friends Lonzo," I announce to him and he chuckles taking a seat beside me while Brandon seats beside Kyle and Michael approaches a chair from another table.

"What you talking about lovebirds?" Michael jokes.

"I see some of you are in a good mood huh?" I state.

"I see some of you are on a good date," Lonzo replies smirking and I roll my eyes once again.

"This ain't a date y' all chill, she has a whole man." Kyle finally speaks out and we all frown.

"A man?" Brandon questions me.

"Do I?" I ask too.

Lonzo gets closer to me while I'm taking a sip and whispers. "The tall light skin that came to the gym with you the other day." I start to choke on my drink.

"You mean D'Angelo?" I yell and start to laugh and he nods.

"I don't know his name." He shrugs.

I look at the boys who seem pretty confused. "I think your homeboy is jealous," I smirk and laugh again. "I mean, I wish he was my man." I lie.

"Wait for guys," Michael utters. "Is this a date or not?" He asks and we all laugh.

"Boy, you've been sleeping for the last 3 minutes or what?" Brandon chuckles.

"Let me explain it to you, my confused ugly friend." Lonzo expresses. "This girl right here has a good-looking, light skin may I add, friend." He points at me. "And the boy right there." He points to Kyle. "Thought that friend was her boyfriend, but they're not dating and no this ain't a date. That was just a joke." He finishes getting comfortable on his seat again. "Anyways." He looks at me. "Wanna go on a date with me?" He winks and I chuckle.

"Yeah, not even in your wildest dreams," I reply. "Tho is your brother single?" I ask and his face turns serious.

"He a child Genesis!" He states and we all laugh.

"I ain't talking about the younger one!" I defend myself.

"Ew now, I don't think I could stand you moaning all over my house in his room!" He almost yells and I punch him on the shoulder.

"Manners!" I shout as my face turns red and the boys keep laughing.

thank you for 1k <3

also i got a question for y'all,do you like kyle's gf katya?